Sync Tasks with Calendar (Google/Outlook)

Invorio

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 24, 2020

Hi folks,

At this time there are no plans to implement this Idea.  I’d like to stress that “Not Currently Planned” does not mean HubSpot will never build this feature, just that it is not on our current roadmap. We reevaluate Ideas every so often, so please feel free to upvote and leave feedback on this thread.

I understand this answer may be disappointing to some of you, but HubSpot believes in transparency whenever possible.

Best,

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

Re: Show tasks in Google Calendar - changed to: Idea Submitted
Jul 10, 2019

Hi all,

Scott from the product team here. Just want to surface my previous comment (from April 2019).

At this time, we are focused on baseline improvements to tasks that are required before we can successfully build the calendar integration described. That said, we certainly see the value in showing tasks in google calendar and will update this issue when we shift our focus towards solving this problem. 

If you’re interested in chatting with us about how you’d expect this sync to work or if you’d like to be kept up to date as we begin work on this feature, please fill out this form.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: Show tasks in Google Calendar - changed to: Idea Submitted
Apr 9, 2019

Hi all - Scott from the product team here to provide a quick update. This is absolutely a must-have, and we appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared to help validate that for our team.

That said, it’s going to take some time for us to make the changes required to support this integration. As a first step, we’ve restructured our product and engineering teams. Today, we have an entire team focused on improving the sales rep experience -- cutting out those added steps and inefficiencies many of you have laid out in this thread. One of the first things this team has prioritized is the baseline improvements to tasks that are required before we can successfully build the calendar integration described.

If you’re interested in chatting with us about how you’d expect this sync to work or if you’d like to be kept up to date as we begin work on this feature, please fill out this form.

189 Replies
rcampbell
Participant

May of 2017 this was requested. It is NOW 2021... 

TXU

Any updates on Syncing tasks to any calendar schedule ?   I am not picky, outlook would be great but at this point begger can't be chooser.  Any syncing to any calendar at all so I don't have to do tasks 2 times a day please! 

CEllul

Hey Hubspot teams - the last update I see on this is dated April 2020. Have there been any developments on this feature? Is it in the roadmap yet? 

Thanks

hcrawford
Participant

This missing feature is one reason my team has not fully embrased hubstpot.  We use google calendar alot, look at it all the time, so any task management we use needs to integrate as we really don't want to be lookign at 2 different calendars all the time.

LaurenMpls
Participant

Creating multiple tasks is great in theory but if there is no way to add them to the calendar automatically, people tend to just create the task.  When their calendar is full, there is no follow up on the tasks.  In order for tasks to be fully useful, there needs to be an option to "add to calendar".  Shouldn't be too difficult, since I believe Hubspot already has a calendar integration.  The tasks have the date and time in them.  I am requesting that Hubspot add a "bottom" in tasks, "add to calendar".  

AndrewDenysov

Looks like many HubSpot users wait for this feature 🙂 

hannalofving
Contributor

Please take a look into this again. We really need this feature!

dragosgn

super needed

niklas-01

+1