HubSpot Ideas

Invorio

Sync Tasks with Calendar (Google/Outlook)

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

241 Replies
SProcasky

Yes please this is imparative to structuring out specific details in my calendar for my day. (for example letting me know to call a prospect at a specific time with specific information). While it may not be a meeting, it's still important to closing business. Having everything on one calendar and the ability or at least just the option to have tasks be in the calendar is a baseline that should definitely be met. 

LanaTDC

I'd like something similar. I'd like to have the outlook calendar linked so my team can place their tasks on my calendar when they want to do them. 

this helps in time management especially for things like projects. 

is ther any way we can get this happening?

earamaz

This feature is crucial and tools like pipedrive provide this already for the essential plan. Please hurry!

LanaTDC

Hi Team,

Is there any update on when tasks appraring on Google calender may be implimented? I am rather surprised it hasn't been done already as it would make a massive diference to staff work flow and would help do away with other systems/programs.  

MrDStewart

I know this isn't planned but if you all change your minds this would truly give the task some teeth instead of disappearing off the grid until a reminder pops up. Keeping it on your calendar would help tremendously when it comes to scheduling things around your task. Hope you have a change of heart on this one. 

JKershaw

I agree.  It would be great to have all of my tasks/events for the day in one Calendar, and since there is no "personal calendar" for sales in HubSpot, this is really the only option.  It would be great if Hubspot could make a native integration.  Not having a native calendar, or Calendar integration is one of the major disadvantages Hubspot as a CRM.

TBale

It would be really useful to be able to create tasks from Outlook, at lot of our team use Sales Tools in Outlook and have mentioned that it would be really helpful to set tasks using the extention instead of having to create them seperately in Hubspot

sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community,

The team is now working to support syncing HubSpot tasks to Google and Office 365 integrated calendars so I am moving this idea to In Planning.

As soon as we have a Beta available, I will update accordingly. Stay tuned. 

Thank you,

Scott

missiris

That's good news.

Tasks, Calendar and Contacts I believe should be synched between Hubspot and MS365 or Google.

Dimitris

GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner

Oh, I'm happy to hear this and, can't wait to teach folks about it!

@sjudson always down for a beta as well as an interview when you all are ready to launch this!

jacqueg

Scott,
I am happy to be a BETA tester if you like, just let me know.

Jones001

Yes.  This should be an absolute minimum standard.  Google calendar and Office 365 calendar.

We will help beta test this feature as well.  The basic premise is whenever someone schedues a task it should automatically populate their integrated calendar i.e. Google Calendar or Office 365.  

A "nice to have" would be for this feature to look at currently booked time on the calendar and identify a conflict if a user attemtps to double scehdule a time slot already occupied.

sinyang
Participant

Hey. Sam here. It's great to hear that HubSpot is building this feature. It may be a bit of time before it's done though, or maybe it might be complete tomorrow.

In the mean time, I've built CalendarSplice to do this very thing . We...

- sync to your calendar or task list of your choosing

- provide ways to for you to audit when and why data synced between HubSpot and Google or Outlook

- have created a workflow to sync events or tasks that originate on your calendar to HubSpot

- provide various ways to configure what tasks should sync as well as setting a task to mark that time slot as "busy" on your calendar.

I'm always looking to improve the software to ensure that the most important tasks make it to your calendar.

Send us a message on our Contact Us page, I'll work with you to get you set up and ensure things are working smoothly.

Thanks

Gcone
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community,

We are excited to announce that we are putting task sync into beta for sales or service starter (or higher) customers. Task sync allows you to have your HubSpot tasks display on your Google or Outlook calendar. 

• Currently the integration is one-way, meaning that updates to tasks in HubSpot will update on the external calendar, but updates to tasks on external calendars will not update in HubSpot
  • Tasks displayed on the calendar will default to 15-minute increments
  • Tasks will display as normal calendar events on the calendar specified during the task sync configuration. 

If you are interested in getting access to beta, please reach out either to your account manager or message me on the community.

Thank you,

Gordon

AndrewDenysov
Hi Gordon,

I'm interested in getting access to beta.

Andrew Denysov | Founder
TechVision | Franklin, TN, USA
M: +380971109848 | E: andrew@techvision.global | LinkedIn

Visit us: techvision.global

Partners for 20 Years Pioneering Your Vision
JKershaw

I am interested in gaining access for our team! We have been waiting a long time for this one. Please advise.

AM84
Gordon, please could I have access to this.

Thank you
Adam
jacqueg
Gordon,
I am happy to be a beta tester for this new interface since I have been the
pusher to get this going.
Let me know how I can help.

Jacque "Jackie" Grant
Director of Surgical Services
jacqueg@hybrent.com
M (309) 264-9593
[image: LinkedIn]

Click to Schedule a Demo

Online Reviews of Hybrent

[image:
HYBRENT]
SNair
Participant
Hi Gordon

I am interested in getting the Beta

Thanks
mikeatmongoose
Participant

Hi Gordon, I'd also like to beta test this new feature. Thank you!