HubSpot Ideas

Invorio

Sync Tasks with Calendar (Google/Outlook)

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

241 Commentaires
rcampbell
Participant

May of 2017 this was requested. It is NOW 2021... 

TXU
Membre

Any updates on Syncing tasks to any calendar schedule ?   I am not picky, outlook would be great but at this point begger can't be chooser.  Any syncing to any calendar at all so I don't have to do tasks 2 times a day please! 

CEllul
Participant

Hey Hubspot teams - the last update I see on this is dated April 2020. Have there been any developments on this feature? Is it in the roadmap yet? 

Thanks

hcrawford
Participant

This missing feature is one reason my team has not fully embrased hubstpot.  We use google calendar alot, look at it all the time, so any task management we use needs to integrate as we really don't want to be lookign at 2 different calendars all the time.

LaurenMpls
Participant

Creating multiple tasks is great in theory but if there is no way to add them to the calendar automatically, people tend to just create the task.  When their calendar is full, there is no follow up on the tasks.  In order for tasks to be fully useful, there needs to be an option to "add to calendar".  Shouldn't be too difficult, since I believe Hubspot already has a calendar integration.  The tasks have the date and time in them.  I am requesting that Hubspot add a "bottom" in tasks, "add to calendar".  

AndrewDenysov
Membre

Looks like many HubSpot users wait for this feature 🙂 

hannalofving
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Please take a look into this again. We really need this feature!

dragosgn
Membre

super needed

niklas-01
Membre

+1

DriverooSam
Membre

Just started using Hubspot last month and this is a total let down!  Hope to see it in the future, it would make life so much easier.

SNair
Participant

This is a basic requirement, according to me. Why do we need to use more than one app for data entry?

missiris
Membre

Hopefully, you will consider this Integration

Google and Exchange Calendar/Contacts/Tasks are a standard in the Industry, so I think it would boost the user's productivity and lower redundant work

Thank you

SVolcko
Membre

Upvote this idea. 100% agree with what other contributors have stated about being able to time block for tasks and consolidate into one place without switching back and forth. Way too easy to postpone tasks now. The due date is essentially worthless since someone can book a meeting with you if you didn't duplicate work and manually block off the time in your calendar for the task. 

This would help me and our team SO much. I love Hubspot and this would make it easily 2x better.

AM84
Membre

Wanted to add that I also would like to see this feature implemented. It should just add it to google calendar. makes more sense than an email reminder. 

ACallcott
Participant

This is vital for the sales team, otherwise their tasks will be ignored and postponed. In our company, Google Calendar is the main scheduling tool and the one that they use, so at the moment they need to fill out everything manually, which isn't a process they enjoy doing. Being able to see tasks in their Calendar at a glance would be a huge win for us. 

JHolmes11
Membre

Sounds a good Idea. I would like it to sync with my outlook calendar on Office 365

KAWilliamson
Membre

This would be really helpful for me planning meetings during the day if I knew how many tasks I had in a day too.

CEllul
Participant

It would be great if someone from the Hubspot team can provide some insight into this. Are there any plans to have it implemented any time soon? Thread is open since 2017 and ppl are still asking for this basic functionality in 2021! 

missiris
Membre

I believe a "one-click" Contact and Task Synchronization with Office 365 should be considered seriously by the development team.

Just add a button in a Task/Contact window in Outlook and sync data with Hubspot and vice versa

So much redundant work is dependent on this. Please, save us the time and workload

Ty!

GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Partenaire solutions Elite

This is a great idea and for those of us who live and die by our calendars would be a godsend. Okay, it would be a "nice to have". 😁