HubSpot Ideas

Invorio

Sync Tasks with Calendar (Google/Outlook)

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

241 Kommentare
christy_gary_kl
Teilnehmer/-in

We really need Tasks to integrate with something.  Either a calendar entry in Outlook when due, or sync up with Microsoft ToDo app (which then syncs automatically with Outlook tasks).  This is a must have feature!

jahson01
Mitglied

I came across this thread by accident but we are working on a tool to sync your tasks and calendar into an agenda so you can plan your day and share your agenda with your team. We are planning to include hubspot tasks as well as others, anyone here willing to join our beta program? 

Alexaustin
Mitglied

Hi jahson01,

Sure, I've stopped using HubSpot because of issues like this, I'd be happy to give it a go.

Alex.

sinyang
Teilnehmer/-in

I've actually already built an app to do this very thing (Syncing a Task created in HubSpot with Google or Outlook Calendar). If you dont mind, check us out at calendarsplice.com and see if it may fit your needs. I've also posted the HubSpot Marketplace listing below.

• We do currently support syncing to both, Google and Outlook Calendar. 
  • Updates made to calendar events will also sync back to their associated HubSpot Tasks.
  • You can also invite your HubSpot team to join your CalendarSplice team as well.

I'd appreciate anyone who can sign up and try it out. There is a 14 day trial period.

Any questions or feedback is appreciated as well.

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/6510481/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/hubsplic...

TXU
Mitglied

I am shocked that with all the features of hubspot and the integrations of all your tools into one place, we can't get a way to integrate tasks/ calendars feature.   Meetings are great it sends it over.   But what about tasks.   I cloud, outlook , google, all can sync tasks.   I am stunned that I have to go to outside tasks, and outside calendar to get this done.  What is the point of having to create your tasks in file or say even tickets if it cannot be put on your calendar without having to do it 2 times.   If you had a hubspot calendar that I can add to my phone calendar, please let me know .    I want to be able to look at my watch and see my next task on my calendar.    with my carplay , I want to be able to have my appointments as I travel show up so I can get my next directions with the click of a button or through voice, like every other system does.    The tasks on here are very nice, easy to do and assign quickly , but without the sync, you basically have to do everytihng 2 times.  making this very costly with your time. 

mashmetrics
Mitglied

Any movement on this item progressing to the roadmap?

Thanks so much,

Josh

cdevlo
Mitglied

Hi there, 

I am also interested in being kept in touch when it's released. 

Cheers, 
C

KoentD
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be a great feature. We will be very happy to see this as an added functionality.

rcampbell
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello? How is this not already a feature?

jahson01
Mitglied

Hello Everyone,

We built a tool that will help you harmonize your tasks in HubSpot, outlook, GCal, and other tools. We love to get your feedback so send me a message if you would like to provide feedback on this tool. You can also find out more @

www.vineforce.com

rcampbell
Teilnehmer/-in

YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A MORON TO THINK THIS IS NOT A HIGH PRIORITY ITEM.... 

WHEN WILL YOU TAKE THIS CRM AND SET IT UP TO WORK AS A CRM???? 

THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THIRD PARTY ITEM BUT CORE FUNCTIONALITY

rcampbell
Teilnehmer/-in

When I follow up with a client OR prospect I need it in MY CALENDAR. TASKS ARE USELESS....

when i used other crm's this was a BASIC feature... no TASKS- only CALENDAR EVENTs/

rcampbell
Teilnehmer/-in

Wow nine pages of comments and no reply from HubSpot and no interest. That speaks volumes....

Sven4craftworks
Mitglied

I would really like Hubspot to also sync my google tasks, just like it sync my emails from gmail.

Alpha
Teilnehmer/-in

This is very much on the "Needs to be Implamented list" for my uses. 

sinyang
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey wonderful people.

I understand this problem is frustrating at times. I've experienced it, and you're experiencing it. So I created CalendarSplice to bridge this gap between your tasks in HubSpot and your calendars. Not only do we sync your tasks automatically, but we also give you insights into when and why a task did or did not sync through our new Sync Audits feature. We're always striving to improve our software, so we'd really appreciate it if you gave us a try. All feedback is appreciated.

Here is the HubSpot Marketplace link

Best wishes!

TMartin2
Mitglied

Agree with the 100% Or even find a way to integrate Google Tasks to Hubspot. We live and breathe with our calendars nowadays so getting more info integrated into the calendar would be amazing! It would also be nice to be able to create a google calendar specific for Hubspot Tasks. Assign the task to a specific GCal from Hubspot. 

MarinaM
Mitglied

This is a great idea! I'd love to see that as well! 

TMartin2
Mitglied

@JoeMayall any updates on this? Our Company just had a call today were multiple reps haven't been using the task tool correctly because we mainly focus on our Gcal - any way to allow for google tasks to sync with hubspot?

rcampbell
Teilnehmer/-in

Pretty dumb to ignore your users for years... This is a MUCH NEEDED function.