HubSpot Ideas

Invorio

Sync Tasks with Calendar (Google/Outlook)

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

241 Replies
angel_consult

What really impresses me is that this has been requested since. 2017 and other CRM companies have been able to do it including Pipedrive! You guys should prioritize and give us an estimate at least on a Quarter level for when it will be delivered. 

riccardo65

I suggested such a feature a few week ago but I didn't get the issue resolved . I am compelled in using other software . I regret

coamyot
Participant

+1

katrinammd

I'm surprised this hasn't been accomplished yet.  It's a basic CRM function.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi folks,

At this time there are no plans to implement this Idea.  I’d like to stress that “Not Currently Planned” does not mean HubSpot will never build this feature, just that it is not on our current roadmap. We reevaluate Ideas every so often, so please feel free to upvote and leave feedback on this thread.

I understand this answer may be disappointing to some of you, but HubSpot believes in transparency whenever possible.

Best,

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

mikeatmongoose
Participant

Joe, GMail just released a Tasks Tool. Is that potential conduit?

I really like HubSpot, but not having a task/calendar integration makes the experience very difficult.

BrianR
Participant

A CRM without full and proper task management is useless. To say take 30-40 daily calls and or tasks and not be able to put them in any functional order is ridiculous.  

sinyang
Participant

Hey guys. I built an app to do this very thing (Syncing a task created in HubSpot with Google or Outlook Calendar). It's currently in beta and I'm currently in the process of trying to get it on the HubSpot Marketplace. If you dont mind, check us out at calendarsplice.com and see if it may fit your needs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

LillyMor

Please please please Heart

cfoxfam

Would be great if we could sync tasks to google calendar!!

LeadingTeams
Participant

This is a great idea and reduces double handling of tasks. As many of my team curent don't use hubspot tasks as they set up their day through their outlook calendar.

Rachel74
Contributor

I am migrating our sales team (30+ people) to Hubspot CRM and this has come up repeatedly. Please consider syncing tasks to Gmail/Outlook calendars. Thank you.

Jor
Participant

+1. 
Getting HubSpot tasks into Google Calendar is a must have feature and essential to effectively manage the sales process at all. 

sinyang
Participant

Hello all. I just wanted to point out that there is a Marketplace application that already provides a solution for this for you. I've linked the listing below. CalendarSplice works with, both, Google and Outlook calendar. Let me know if you have any questions please. I'm happy to help.

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/6510481/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/hubsplic...

AndrewDenysov

Great idea

MsElla
Participant

Currently training my Sales team on HS and this is a feature that they would love. Would love to give them some updates on this. 

simonosaune

+1

I want to see my tasks in my calendar instead of getting a mail. And I want to have it synced, so I can mave a task in my calendar ad so it does in hubspot. Evernote has it. why not hubspot?

T_Dog
Participant

Calendar Splice looks good, but not $15 p/month good.

I looked at the Zapier route, but for some reason that only works with Marketing Pro subscription.

Come on HubSpot, this seems like pretty basic feature

jmercier
I would love this possibility. I'm very Outlook oriented, and would like to have all my scheduling centered in one place (meetings, tasks, reminders). I know that it may not be that easy on the programming side of things, but if it could be integrated, just like when I schedule a meeting and add it to my Outlook calendar, this option would be amazing! Keep up the good work, and thanks for the updates.
Diana_Cristin
Participant

Sales team is measured also on the types of activity they perform over time, so having a sales calendar or almost integrating the tasks within the outlook/gmail calendars would allow the sales team to have one calendar only to check and also to do reporting on the information, to see which and how many activities they do month by month (like the productivity report but including recurring tasks).