HubSpot Ideas

Invorio

Sync Tasks with Calendar (Google/Outlook)

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

241 Replies
GSDJim

This would fill a major gap!

Jochem

+10 for this feature, I love working with tasks and put them in my calendar all the time. It would really help to have one place for all my appointments, meetings and tasks that gives me reminders.  That the tasks are not synced from and to Hubspot with google calendar makes tasks in HubSpot not usable for me, although I love to log every task that I have planned and completed for an account.

HopperPI

Product Team: This idea should be towards the very top of your To Do list. 

Thank you in adavance!

riccardo65

I have the same needs. I am used to work with outlook calendars and usually synchronize different calendars with outlook. It would be a great idea to get HubSpot CRM tasks sync with tasks so that I don't need to connect to CRM every time I have to check for tasks due  date and issues 

riccardo65

I just got a reply from assistance and be pleased to be informed as soon as possible

andreis

Hi there!

Any news on this topic?

Thanks a lot!

brianteal

Even if there was a way to do it through Zapier, but I can't find anything...

mollyurigatti
Participant | Elite Partner

Love this idea! 

popica

Hi Hubspot team. Any updates on the ETA for Integrating tasks with Outlook Calendar? Please advise. Thanks!

ifTHEN_Limited

This is definitely something we'd like too please! Two-way task integration would be ideal, but one-way (i.e. Hubspot tasks -> Outlook or Outlook tasks -> Hubspot) would be workable.

HopperPI

Hello??? 

Any ETA here? 

If only the Development Team at Hubspot responded as fast as the Sales Team...

RyanArriba

Having this feature unavailable is making Hubspots CRM unusable for my team. Extremely frustrating.

rprconnect
Participant

+ 1

bkavade
Participant

+ Vote. We would like to have this feature too.

GNorman

Agree - would like to see this. When doing a follow-up or assigning a task, I should be able to choose from open slots in my calendar. This seems possible since Meetings work this way. You define a time when you are available and invitees can choose. Tasks, it seems, should act the same way...

GASR
Participant

This would be a great addition to hubspot as all our staff use tasks for all their callbacks. there is also no efficient way to set a meeting while logging a call whereas tasks can be set while leaving a note while logging a call

brianteal

@sjudson  after 3 years of asking, I think our company has made up it's mind to leave foe SalesForce. This TRULY IS a dealer breaker as showing tasks on a calendar (whether it be Google or Outlook) is a structure needed for our sales department. It doesn't seem like it would be difficult to create and API to allow even something like Zapier to provide the functionality to allow this process. Too bad, as there is so much work in switching CRM's, but core functionality is just not including some basic needs for businesses the size of ours. Too bad the Dev management at HubSpot aren't more concerned with our requests...

sinyang
Participant

Hey. Sam here.

I'm an application developer.  I'm looking to see if I can solve this problem for the community via a MarketPlace app.

ErikGron
Participant

Hey, anyone from the Dev Team visiting the Idea Forum? This is a must! It will help our teams saving a lot of time. Nowadays, they have to add a Task and also add it to the Calendar. Ususally, we find a lot of missing tasks or events not added to Calendar. 

dbower44022
Participant

We need a single place for our users to view EVERYTHING that they are scheduled.  It is crazy to think that you woud look in Hubspot task list, and then switch to Google/Outlook calendar trying to see what is scheduled.  This makes it difficult to see when you are availble when talking with a client...  "Hold on, let me check my calendar,  oh hold a min more while I look in Hubspot....  Now when do you want to meet..........

If there is one major think I would like to see Hubspot address, it is the ability to look in one place and see everything I need to do!  Currently I have three or four different applications / pages that I need to visit.  Help make us more productive!