Switch to bot when no agents available or outside office hours

I'm playing with the qualification bot that comes with Marketing Starter and there are a couple of things missing that I think should be offered before it's useful -

Switching between Messages and Bot depending on business hours/away status or time delay.

If I'm available, I'd like to speak to people, if I'm not (outside hours, I'm set to away or I haven't answered in 30 seconds), I'd like a bot to take over. Otherwise I'd miss out on an interesting lead because I wasn't available.

Giving the option to speak to someone and not forcing them to answer questions.
What if they're browsing, curious or just want to just ask a question? I'd like to offer this option to site visitors. Otherwise people could bounce and I would lose them.

HubSpot updates
25件のコメント
Oscar_Panczenko
新規投稿者

Hi. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.

I was expecting the bot to work this way, and even moved from Drift chat to Hubspot chat because of that functionality.

But I was mistaken, it is not possible to do it as it it now. Still something very easy to implement. Just need to add it as an option for:

- Out of office hours.

- Absent / No agents available.

That simple. =)

Any ETA for this to be implemented?

Cheers!

Oscar

josie1
新メンバー

Hello,

for our business we also need the option to schedule Active chat and bot feature.

HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム
ステータスに更新: In Beta

HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム
ステータスに更新: Delivered

Hey Everyone, we just rolled out something that should allow you to set specific office hours at the inbox level for your team, ensuring your chatbots won’t be forwarding live chats to agents who have gone home for the day:

1. Display chatbots based on team availability (always on, only on during business hours, or based on the availability status of team members)
  2. Use if/then branches to route visitors based on team availability

Go here for more details on how to use these new capabilities

https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/control-your-chatbot-availability-with-new-custom-settings

fabianj
常連投稿者

Hi, doesn't look like "delivered" to me. The most important feature is missing:

• "Show Bot only OUTSIDE of business hours"

Usually you would like to sent request to people instead of bots if available and if no one is available, the Bot can handle the request.