HubSpot Ideas

austinpostler

Suspend User (instead of deleting)

We would like the ability to suspend Users rather than delete them.  In order to preserve all the User data from an employee no longer with the company, we take mutliple manual steps to restrict viewing permissions and reset their password.   If we could Suspend User, eliminating their access to Hubspot while preserving their User data, that would be helpful to both our process and reporting.

6 Kommentare
rjohnsonM3
Teilnehmer/-in

Battling this issue myself right now.  Thanks for posting!

peterlurieMTL
Mitglied

We also would appreciate this functionality.

RealBinette
Teilnehmer/-in

Add me to this list too, it blows my mind that you cannot enable/disable users. 

MGoulter
Mitglied

Brilliant idea. So many moments you might need an extra day to re-assign leads but still remove access to the account. Temporary suspensions also are unfortunately becoming more common even if only for device breaches. Password resets can be used in some other systems but given Hubspot's password reset system sends the user and email that's not a sure fire way to revoke access temporarily.

igantes
Mitglied

Agree !!!

ASchulz
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

Agreed! Even being able to set "status" or "availability" and then have the "rotate ownership" of leads would be a great start.
All teams take time off, and the workaround of removing them from teams then readding them is not the best or most efficient.

Thanks!