HubSpot Ideas

JamiesonC

Support translation of Submit button text on embedded forms

The advanced options for form embed code include translation options; however, there is no option to specify translations for the Submit button text. Please add support for Submit button text in the translation options.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
September 13, 2017 07:09 AM

Hi @JamiesonC, thanks for your feedback. This is something that's definitely on our radar and we hope to address soon. I've moved the status to 'In Planning' to correspond, as we make more progress on it we'll keep the status here updated. Thanks! 

2 Replies
Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @JamiesonC, thanks for your feedback. This is something that's definitely on our radar and we hope to address soon. I've moved the status to 'In Planning' to correspond, as we make more progress on it we'll keep the status here updated. Thanks! 

JamiesonC
Participant

@Shay, I noticed this week that the Advanced Form Options documentation now includes submitText as a key under "Customize internationalization", and specifying a translation for submitText seems to be working in implementation. As far as I can tell, this idea has been resolved, but can you comment on whether there is additional work being done before this gets closed?

Thanks for working on this! It obviates the more complex parts of the translation shim code that I wrote.