HubSpot Ideas

kgreene

Support multiple currencies in Product Library

We upgraded to Sales Pro so that we could gain access to the product library feature. But now that we have access we really need a way to either of the following:

1. Disable the product library from the end of the list of properties when creating a new deal. Because price is required we cannot use this feature. We sell the same products in multiple currencies around the world and they carry different pricing based on the region. By requiring a single price but only supporting the single account wide defined currency (which is a big problem in and of itself) it makes the tool unusable and then adds confusion as our users have a product dropdown they can't use when putting in a deal. For now, we are creating a manually populated product multichoice dropdown so we really need to hide the Product Library version that we can't use.

2. Improve the Product Library to support multiple currencies and prices per product. If this is not possible please make the price field not required and just fill with a N/A value when a price is not set. If this is possible then we would prefer to use the product library tool.

Thank you.

HubSpot Updates
Re: Support multiple currencies in Product Library - changed to: Delivered
January 02, 2019 08:59 AM

Re: Support multiple currencies in Product Library - changed to: Idea Submitted
September 04, 2018 12:04 PM

Hi @kgreene! For your first point, I recommend upvoting https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Remove-add-a-product-option-when-creating-a-deal/idi-p/187127. I've renamed this post to be specifically about supporting multiple currencies re: your second point 🙂

2 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @kgreene! For your first point, I recommend upvoting https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Remove-add-a-product-option-when-creating-a-deal/idi-.... I've renamed this post to be specifically about supporting multiple currencies re: your second point 🙂

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team