HubSpot Ideas

simon_toussaint

Support multicurrency for deals coming from salesforce

Actually when deals are imported from SFDC, if we have multiple currencies managed in SFDC, it's imported with default currency in HubSpot. 

Ex. a deal of 100k USD in SFDC, will be imported in HubSpot has 100k EUR deal if the currency by default is EUR. 

It's something covered here : https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Marketing-Integrations/Please-Help-Integrating-HubSpot-sync-with-Sa...

Considering that HubSpot is going upstream in the value chain of customers, the HubSpot + SFDC in a international context will happen more often. Therefore, I think that issue should be addressed, since it can be a real show stopper for new clients / clients going international.

13 Comentários
Bruno_Teixeira
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

That would be really important once we see even more companies using Hubspot going international.

ThomasF
Participante

I'm surprised this doesn't already exists, and even more surprised your idea has only 5 upvotes.

Chewie
Participante

It baffles me in this multi currency world with international trade this does not exsit.  It basically renders the SF to Hubspot sync useless in a multi currency company

katlud
Participante

This is really frustrating for us. We report in $ but we sell in multi-currency so really need this to be able to sync correctly. Has anyone come up with a work around?

Chewie
Participante

Yes.  This is what I did

So I created a custom field in Hubspot to stored the currency code.  I then created a workflow to populate the currency code from the deal currency.  I then updated the hubspot to SF field mapping to sync the hubspot custom currency code field to the currency code field in SF.

These means when a deal is created in Hubspot and synced to SF.  Its gets the currency code.

ZBelehradova
Membro

I'm also surprised that such feature doesn't exist yet, as it is essential for any correct sync of deals between Salesforce and Hubspot. Our use case is that all deals are created in Salesforce and then synced to Hubspot for a reporting reference, but since all Amounts are in multiple currencies in Salesforce and only USD in Hubspot, all revenue report/attribution numbers are basically **bleep** up and useless. Is there something on a roadmap in near future that would solve this problem many customers are facing, Hubspot? 

PHammond
Membro

C'mon Hubspot this is fundamental to International businesses. Can we please have functionality to import both currencies into Hubspot. Default, and deal currency.

I'm unable to report accuratly to stakeholders (from hubspot) on value of our pipeline or give any accurate financial and marketing ROI reporting without having to a manual currency exchange. Which fluctuated regularly .

sjunnila
Membro | Parceiro

This is a must have feature - without it HubSpot's reporting & attribution simply doesn't work.

BJSteiger
Membro

Love and need this idea!

trevordjones
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

Agree this is critical and should be a development priority for HubSpot.

AElrington
Membro

Please can I get an update on whether this is something going ahead for development! Very important

ACorcoran91
Participante

Being able to map currency in hubspot to currency in salesforce could be an easy fix here potentially? None of my hubspot revenue reports are accurate now because we use multiple currencies.

MMcCarthy77
Membro

Crazy that this is not supported yet!