HubSpot Ideas

roisinkirby

Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Goal: To be able to add all of HubSpot Academy certifications to Upwork. 

Call-to-action: Please vote for this idea if it would add value to your learning experience with HubSpot and comment below with the certifications you'd like to add to Upwork.

41 Replies
galibri
Participant

I would like to get the Inbound Certification (New) to be added to the list of Upwork certification. Upwork still asks for this certificate. I think, Inbound is the best approach to the new world for engaging with the customers and customer is everything for a business. If Inbound Certification (New) is added to the Upwork certification list, this will be helpful for designers, marketers as well as for developers.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Obviously, new versions of Inbound and Marketing would be welcome additions to Upwork's support of HubSpot certs.

One HubSpot area completely devoid of Upwork support is HubSpot SALES.

We've been fortunate to have worked with a few HubSpot customers who require HubSpot Sales certs as a condition of employment for everyone on their sales team. And, our personal experience is that these guys 'get it'.

Every conversation we have with HubSpot certified sales teams is more informative, productive and impactful. Certified teams just get isht done faster. haha

While most of us MarTech types like to show off our HubSpot marketing muscles, it's ultimately the sales teams that bring home the bacon.

Wouldn't it be cool for them to also be able to find inexpensive, one-on-one HubSpot sales tech support on Upwork?

Wouldn't it be cooler for them to be able to qualify that help by viewing the basic HubSpot Sales certs for contractors on the platform?

Just a thought.

bogkalot123
Participant

I would like to get the Inbound Certification (New) to be added to the list of Upwork certification. 🙂

Brenna
Participant

Would absolutely love it if Inbound Certification could be added.  I think it is a certification completely relevant to the work I do as a writer on Upwork.

pankajgera1314
Participant

I would like to get the Inbound Certification (New) to be added to the list of Upwork certification.

Sun123
Participant

I would like to get the Inbound Certification (New) to be added to the list of Upwork certification.

galibri
Participant

No news till now!

jasonpaulo

I hope the Inbound Certification can be added to upwork. 🙂

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! Please make sure to vote for this idea in addition to your comments.

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 10.00.32 AM.png

drk

Inbound (new) and Inbound Marketing (new) please.

I appreciate HubSpot offering these courses, and it's disappointing this functionality hasn't been taken care of after so many months of people asking for it. In the meantime, I am using a suboptimal workaround of putting the certifications in the education section of my Upwork profile. 

Harendrahere

Inbound Certification (New) to be added to the list of Upwork certification.

teikoyakobson

Please bring back Inbound certification. It's very highly regarded and highly valuable for freelancers to show on our Upwork profiles.

Thanks.

Usawaldigital

Hi, I want to add inbound certification (new) to my upwork profile, please update on this issue, we are waiting for your kind response.

galibri
Participant

Still, no attention, no response.

proagentzahid

Inbound, Inbound Sales and Inbound Marketing Certificates please.

bipulgar

Could you please add the new inbound certification course for upwork? 

sishirpokharel

I would love to see Growth Driven Design Certification in Upwork. 

RuthAshe

Hi!
I want the HubSpot Inbound Certification to be added to UpWork. I think it is really important. Thank you.

roxas

Yet another developer and top-rated freelancer from Upwork coming over and requesting the new inbound certification be added to Upwork's list of accepted certificaitons. It is very simple to do and will help tons of freelancers as well as spread useful information and become more educated (with the incentive of attracting more clients).

Please update the accepted list of certifications Upwork & HubSpot!!!! 🙂

adriancusnir

Hi!

I would love to see Growth Driven Design Certification in Upwork. 

And please update the accepted list of certifications Upwork & HubSpot!!!!