HubSpot Ideas

APacker

Support Hours of Operation for Reporting

My reporting for Support Tickets, i.e. time to response, resolution time, etc. are all off because I'm unable to set hours of operation. 

I would love to be able to set hours of operation for my support team, i.e. 8:00am to 5:00pm MT, Monday thru Friday, so that when I'm reporting, the time not included in my hours of operation doesn't sku my response times, etc.

9 Kommentare
SAnderson4
Mitglied

Yes this would be so helpful for me and my team as well!

daskvig
Mitglied

This ☝️

Jnix284
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

I think it would be helpful to compare data for tickets received during service hours and tickets outside of normal business hours.

EX: ticket A comes in at 9 am (within business hours), takes 5 minutes to respond and 2 hours to resolve.

EX: ticket B comes in at 7 pm (outside of business hours), from 8 am the next day, takes 12 minutes to respond and 1 hour to resolve.

The report would not combine these tickets in a way that showed the average time to respond was 8.5 minutes - there would be two separate datasets, one for tickets received within business hours and one outside. This would keep the data clean. If you receive 30 tickets after hours, your time to respond when you get back to work will likely be higher than if you are working and responding to tickets in real time.

anything outside of service hours would start the clock at the beginning of the next service hour.

RobertZ
Mitglied

We are also not able to use the reporting e.g. for KPIs, because the weekend, holidays etc. definitely distort the statistics. So the reporting cannot be used as long as we cannot define operating hours.

trevorhatfield
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Struggling with reporting for our support team and this idea would resolve our issue as well.

Saffarini
Mitglied

Awesome ! We need it !

oaeh
Mitglied

Hi support - Is there any update on this functionality? Our teams are KPI's against response times, and as it currently stands, this component in the reporting suite doesn't work for us at all. 

Thanks! 

ACannell
Mitglied

Hi support, any plan on this functionality? 

andrean1
Mitglied

Agreed that we need this feature.  I want to report on the hours that a ticket is open, but only need 1 ticket raised after support hours on a Friday to really skew the data.