HubSpot Ideas

ppv

Superhuman Email Integration to manage HubSpot shared Inbox under Conversations

Superhuman makes it fast to answer my emails. It will be great if I could use it to clear my HubSpot queries under the shared Inbox (Conversation).

43 Replies
AKumar
Participant

It would also be helpful if superhuman can be an option in the Email client to make sure how email would be look like once we send it.

getgalaxy

An integration like the gmail integration with superhuman would be life-changing. Even if we only had the ability to associate a ticket and company with an email that would help tremendously. 

AIvey

Superhuman saves me so much time as an email app that I'm loathe to go back to the Gmail interface, but it does mess up all my Hubspot tracking. I wish the two would play nicely together. 

andloev

Please make a Superhuman and Hubspot integration ❤️ 

ethanbach
Participant

Agreed. I would like to move to Superhuman to help manage my emails but knowing it doesn't have an integration with HubSpot is no dice.

DTutida

Yes please! 

AndreasRandloev

Please make an integration! 🙂

DaveFerBear

Also a huge fan of an integration!

Superhuman doesn't support "BCC to all emails" so you can't even use the BCC address either.

ZW

Integration to Superhuman, such as that Hubspot has for Gmail, is a must. ASAP. 

climateXcrypto

+1 for me too. MASSIVE bonus.

EK13

FYI Superhuman has a really simple workaround for this (here's their email to me):

For now, some of our customers find it helpful to auto-bcc all of their emails into HubSpot. Here's how to do that, if you're interested! 🤓

HubSpot makes a unique BCC address for each user. Here's how to find that in HubSpot:

1. Click the ⚙️ in HubSpot’s main navigation bar to access your settings.
  2. On the left side, click Objects → Activites
  3. Click the Email Logging
  4. Manual Tracking at the bottom of the page - Copy the BCC email address

Then, in Superhuman:

1. Hit Cmd+K → "Auto-Bcc Settings".
  2. Paste the address into the window that appears.
  3. Hit Enter to save the change.

If you ever want to remove that address for a message, just hit Cmd+Shift+B.

getgalaxy
This isn’t a quality work around. Yes it creates a contact, but it does nothing else. I want the ability to do the things that can be done with the gmail plugin. Deal association, tickets,
Etc.
EGoldstein

plus one to this!!!

anisen943

+1 for me too

LvanPoll

superhuman (L)

HostGPO

Hubspot needs a Superhuman integration ASAP - insane this doesn't exist already

mpeachey

Yes, we have trouble getting people to switch out of Superhuman to work in Hubspot. It impacts Hubspot uptake in our org.

EKamerow

+1 this would be a big benefit to my team who uses superhuman. w/o this integration will limit hubspot adoption/usage

DYogi

+1, this integration would be super helpful

JBordo

+1, this would be super helpful.  Hubspot is missing out on most of my emails without this.