Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Subtitles in HubSpot Academy Learning Center

As a Learning Center evangelist, I think it would be super beneficial for our students to be able to a feature to turn on subtitles when watching Academy content that synchronizes with the script as the professors speak on their subject matter. 

Reading comprehension would only add to the learning experience of the end user and promote faster learning!

2017-08-29_1504.png

5 Replies
wfranklin
New Contributor

I have a hearing deficit that does not always allow me to understand the words being spoken.  Closed captioning would be very useful to me in understanding the lesson material.  It would also provide a level of ADA compliance not currently enjoyed by Hubspot Academy.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi all! We have closed captions in English available on the vast majority of our video content in the learning center. If you come across a video that doesn't have CC, definitely let us know and we'll get them up asap! We are always looking for ways to make our content accessible. Smiley Happy 

wfranklin
New Contributor

The lead in videos to Inbound Marketing do not have subtitles.  Additionally, just as a side note, someone tell Kyle that soup cans no longer require can openers as they have pop tops. Smiley Happy

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks, @wfranklin! Do you mean this video? https://app.hubspot.com/l/learning-center/tracks/23/intro

Also LOL, he's out on paternity leave right now but I'll leave a note (and maybe a pop top soup can) on his desk. Smiley Happy 

emily_wiz
New Contributor

I'm working my way through the Learning Academy (and love earning my certs!), but so far, Contextual Marketing and Content Marketing don't have CC. Help, @epeters!!