HubSpot Ideas

SianB

Subfolders Urgently Required

Dear Hubspot,

Every new member who joins our business is always surprised that Hubspot do not offer subfolders to further organise workflows, lists & templates.

I understand it to be a basic requirment for most businesses and systems.

Is this something we can expect to see very soon?

Thanks,

Sian.

8 Replies
ClaireAH
Participant

Yes!!!!  When you have multiple teams using templates it can become very confusing without having subfolders.  Great idea and very much needed please Hubspot.

AHartley4

Totally agree it would be great to have this for templates! 

EstherB
Participant

Please Hubspot get this sorted! This would be totally awesome to have. 

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Considering it hasn't been that long since HubSpot added the folders feature in the first place, I have to assume this decision was intentional. Many of us went without folders for so long we still don't use them as we have naming conventions setup to group/organize the templates (workflows, lists, etc.) and use the search feature to further narrow it down.

While I can see the desire for subfolders, I would be more inclined to add tags so that filtering could be used. Similar to the current filter for "Owner" having tags would allow these items to be grouped and accessed, without digging through sub-folder structure setup by someone else.

AKhan170

Yes, I agree.

jacob-downey

Yes, I agree, 100% needed!

CSeabolt
Participant

How do I upvote this 1000 times so it gets more attention? VERY MUCH NEEDED, our instance is already getting overly crowded in all areas.

helenpang

Any status for the sub-folders inside Product Library? I saw there're many threads for this topic but didn't see there's any further updates after that.