It would be nice if you make it possible to style the template in the next update. This is a frequently asked question from our customers!
I think the functionality is fine for now 🙂
yes like being able to add other properties to show the status or the priority of the ticket
hello @FCadiou I need to add these properties too. This could replace JIRA, it a much nicer way with
on the ticket lists:
- ticket->pipeline customized statut (not only the ticket OPEN / CLOSE status) but as well the statuses we defined in the pipeline (new, acknowledged, analysing, waiting for customer / development / bug correction / Release candidate)
- filter by Ticket->pipeline customized status and not the standard OPEN/CLOSE status.
- ticket type : bug vs change request vs configuration
On the ticket detail
- creation info (owner + date + channel) (read only)
- description (read only)
- priority (and make is changeable)
- authorise a member of the organisation to change priority
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.