La communauté HubSpot est disponible en français.

Structured Data for SEO

My idea is to grant users the ability to set-up "structured data" on blog posts to help with SEO.

Structured data is a system of pairing a name with a value that helps search engines categorize and index your content. Microdata is one form of structured data that works with HTML5. Schema.org is a project that provides a particular set of agreed-upon definitions for microdata tags.

Structured data seems to matter more often now with search engines and help boost SEO. 

HubSpot updates
49 Commentaires
darraghbrady
Nouveau contributeur

Great idea! Would love to have this in ASAP.

BorjaInbound
Contributeur occasionnel

Great idea, just a question.

Are you thinking to create a custom html module with custom inputs for structured data or what do you mean?

Regards.

BrianDunn
Contributeur occasionnel

There are plugins for WordPress that do this. I was hoping to see something added by HubSpot as a new feature to their offering.

GTROGAN78
Nouveau contributeur

It would be nice considering the price point that HubSpot would offer native schema modules for users. As the marketplace becomes more competitive they might want to add this

ericlindesvard
Nouveau contributeur

I think that is the minimum standard for websites as for 2017. I would go for JSON-LD markup except for the blog, which needs HTML markup. (schema.org: BlogPosting).

wmflan39
Contributeur régulier

I agree, since some of my pages carry links to multiple (different) documents that otherwise might be interpreted as keyword stuffing.

jnix284
Contributeur reconnu

Ability to set blog post up as article per Google Search Gallery.

The articles feature could either be additional fields in the settings tab of the blog post, or you could allow for editing the <head> tag to allow the code to be pasted in.

I think this would increase visibility of articles posted in blogs on search - seems like a win-win for all.

Datalink_Donna
Contributeur occasionnel

I also would like to see this feature.

nick-gat
Contributeur régulier

Would also like to see this implemented at Hubspot.

ThibautMX
Contributeur occasionnel

Hi,

I love this idea and I am looking for some custom html to create automatically the structured data of my blog post.

If you have some clue or advices it will be perfect.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Thibaut