HubSpot Ideas

becco

Strategy Tool for Content

The new strategy tool for Hubspot should in theory be a tool that could revolutionise content strategies for customers, however, the real tool is far from this. 

Whenever you attach blogs to the main pillar content piece the links never seem to work? They come across like they are broken. It's not just myself that has noticed this either, other members of our team also get the same issue. 

When you raise the issue with HubSpot Support, they don't yet have a clear strategy in place to fix these issues. 

3 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @becco! Would you mind clarifying what your feature request is? From what I'm reading, it actually sounds like you're experiencing an issue where your internal links from subtopic content to your pillar page aren't being registered. This article walks through how to trigger us to check again: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/content-strategy/how-can-i-validate-my-internal-l.... If you're still experiencing issues after following those instructions, feel free to reply and we can dig in 🙂

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team