HubSpot Ideas

r2davis3

Start a sequence on behalf of another HS user

After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).

181 Commentaires
finn
Contributeur de premier rang

+1

alice2
Participant

Echo what every one else is saying.  This would be really really helpful and make a massive difference to a small team!

LisaViet
Membre

Yes please, we really need this!!!

PaulClappers
Contributeur

I really dont understand why Hubspot isnt developing these seemingly simple functions.. 

finn
Contributeur de premier rang

This is pretty important stuff to run any distributed sales team. Is there any news?

JCatron
Membre

This is an important feature for collaborative sales teams, it should be a given. If Hubspot wants to compete with sales automation like Outreach.io and even Salesloft, this should be standard. Please make this a priority.

MasterElecTampa
Participant

I've upvoted this. The drop-down option is there and then you get hit with a SIKE... Just Playing... The dropdown is irrelevant. Let's make this a reality!

PaulClappers
Contributeur

Another relatively simple problem to fix, but it takes Hubspot years to do it. Make it happen please! 

Julie_V
Membre

Hubspot email has so many benefits but we can't use this at the moment because we value personal approach and one contact person for a prospect untill closed won. So sad we can't use all these features from templates and sequences...

JasonTong
Participant

I also need this functionality. Please add asap!

CGraves
Membre

This would be a really valuable and useful tool for our team too. Hubspot team, are you able to respond and let us know if it's in the pipeline?

gmorris
Membre

I 1000% agree. I assumed this was a feature and planned on cloning the same pipeline for all the sales reps. This really needs to be added and the need for it has been largely ignored for 3 years. 

EmmaMcG
Membre

Similarly, I'd like the ability for an email sequence to come from one of our company's general email addresses, rather than my personal account. 

EdgarCerecerez
Participant

Adding my support for this. 

Details:

- It makes sense for our business case because it ties the SDR/BDR to the main AE. 

- The AE gets help/support from the work of the SDR/BDR and the sales person can engage whenever the contact replies.
- It's not meant to be a misrepresentation of who is sending what email, more of getting support from an assistant to leverage the time of the sales executive. 

The same pattern can be applied for junior account success teams to send emails from the dedicated account success rep. 

Timboscout
Membre

Edgar explains the benefits of this very succinctly. Come on Hubspot, make it happen.

Folu
Membre

From a business perspective, I believe this should be a need to have and not a nice to have (at least in my organization). Sequences often require messages sent from different groups, departments or individuals in a company but the end-to-end processes are defined by one person. The workaround of having different people create different steps in a sequence (or different templates for use in a sequence) is highly innefficient. 

tessbunker
Membre

As a Director of Sales, this would be an incredibly helpful feature for me to maximize my team's efficiency and fill their pipeline.  I create targeted sequences and would like to enroll the appropriate contacts into those sequences sent from the account owner directly.  It makes no sense for me to have to spend twice as much time having them send it from their account when I want them actively selling.

Jtucke6
Membre

This would make a world of difference in how my company uses HubSpot. Not having this feature really holds us back from being efficient and making sales. This features is needed ASAP!!

hannahflat
Contributeur

As you can't currently enrol contacts in a sequence from a workflow this would be the next best thing. We want to enrol contacts in a sequence 24 hours after they are trained, and if I could enrol contacts in a sequence on behalf of another user it would make this a much smoother process.

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
glencornell
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi folks,

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. Until recently we've been evaluating if this feature was in alignment with our overall vision for sequences. We are currently evaluating the technical feasibility to do this, and if the concept is sound, how our team will implement it. Implementation of this feature would not likely come until 2021. I will respond as soon we have an update!

Best,

Glen