HubSpot Ideas

r2davis3

Start a sequence on behalf of another HS user

After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).

181 Kommentare
rw1982
Teilnehmer/-in

Is this still not possible? I think this would be very useful as it should be possible for the Sales Manager to enroll those sequences on the behalf of his sales staff.

Timboscout
Mitglied

Is there a threshold before your product development team gives an answer on progress on this request? There is obviously great interest among HubSpot users for this function to be added. Please give an update. Thanks.

bforeman
Mitglied

Would love this functionality!

turnera
Mitglied

I agree, being able to start Sequences on behalf of the salespeople I support would be a very helpful feature! This is something that needs to be solved, especially since there is already functionality to send Marketing emails on behalf of the same people.

Kristiina
Mitglied

I had a chat with Hubspot support, who told me that

"We'll have several updates coming out in sequences these next several weeks and months, including the ability to bulk send, LinkedIn InMail, Manual emails, and updated send limits to allow for more flexibility. The goals this quarter are to make the tool more usable for the individual user and rep."

He acknowledged that this feature is at this moment not in their priority list - but please keep posting comments so that it can get on their radar as a deeply missed functionality.

Jtucke6
Mitglied

This is something we would use immediately! HubSpot really needs to add this as a top priority! I know another company shopping around and I recommended HubSpot but this is a big flaw they don't think they can over look...

TInainNZ
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree - I would love to have this capabiltiy to do on behalf of individuals within the sales team.

davidaa
Mitglied

We chose HubSpot because they are positioned as a platform that will grow with us as we scale.

When our small sales team needs support from a sales assistant, but that assistant can't perform tasks like these in HubSpot on their behalf, it makes us wonder if we have the right solution.

Please make this priority and notify us when it's in place. 

will-genero
Mitglied

I've been trying to build workflows than unenroll someone when they reply to an email. There is no straight forward way to do it, so the next best thing would be to be able to send a sequence on behalf of my sales team. However, there is no way to do that either, which leaves me a little stuck!

keenlaima
Teilnehmer/-in

Can anybody make a sequence for someone else or we are still waiting 🙈?

natedame
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 !!

CICE
Teilnehmer/-in

This is greatly needed. I work to support our sales team and need to be able to enroll contacts for them so that they can continue working in the field.

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Community,

I'm updating this posting to "not currently planned" to be transparent that we do not plan to develop this feature in the coming quarter. I've had a chance to speak with a few of you, and recognize that many team would beneift from the ability to enroll sequences on behalf of others. This is one of our top ideas in sequences and is gaining a lot of traction, so we will continue to monitor and provide updates on a more consistent basis.

Best,

Glen

Koogness
Teilnehmer/-in

Lets get this going!!

markjnorman
Mitglied

Upvote! Much needed feature for effective sales automation.

Abderrahman
Mitglied

Thanks for the update, just hope that this happens soon! 

Very interested in this feature. Cheers 😉

brich
Mitglied

I've asked for this before, but now am responding to the announcement that it is not on the roadmap this quarter.  This is pretty essential. I suggest strongly you reconsider your roadmap.  

Timboscout
Mitglied

I too am disappointed that this is still not on the roadmap. As was mentioned by another user, we signed on with Hubspot with the idea that you would help us scale as we grew. Right now we really need the ability to have a support person create sequences so our sales team can focus on calls. Very disappointed that this hasn't risen to a higher priority over the past 3 years. Given that we can do this for workflows, it would seem to most that it would be relatively simple to apply the same approach to sequences. Please reconsider your roadmap. This is definitely needed, especially for smaller organizations like mine. Thank you.

Jtucke6
Mitglied

Not having this feature has really set us back in terms of productivity with HubSpot. As the marketing person, I would be able to assit the sales team greatly in working their leads and getting content to the leads, but our sales team currently is unable to devote enough time to working all the leads so our sales continues to suffer until this is available.

Timboscout
Mitglied

What Jtucke6 said. ^^^