HubSpot Ideas

kimswiftmedical

Spark email client + HubSpot integration - we need this!

Some of my team members use Spark and they really love it. I want them to be able to benefit from the same kind of advantages that the Gmail / Outlook add-ons, but not force them to switch! Please make an integration!

100 Replies
evansgaz
Participant

Yes, please. make this happen, I dont want to have to go back to working from gmail in a browser, and I'm not an Outlook user.

kozhirnov

Spark is a great app, but had to use gmail web application which is horrible

albertbelvo

Please add support for Spark integration ASAP. 

joshallen

Yes!!! Spark is amazing and full featured. Integration of Calendar is wonderful as well. Hubspot deal access in Spark would be a fantastic thing.

NicolasDC
Participant

I'd love to see this integration as well.

seanc1

Yes please! Allow Log and Track via SPARK!

timdhondt

Yes, this would really help our sales team! When can we expect the integrations? 

Hope to hear some good news soon! 

kgrider
Participant

How do you all currently manage Hubspot users that use Spark?

TheJerro

Yes we need this. I can't stand Gmail web now that I've used Spark. We absolutely need a spark integration 

MWoodson

Wondering if there's been any movement from the HubSpot team on this? Still dreaming!

RobLincolne

Yes please!

BNegru
Participant

Would love to see integration of Spark and Hubspot!!

Rrahul

I've recently started using Spaark and it feels just amazing. Integrating HubSpot on M1 Mac will be very beneficial and helpful than outlook.

pepepiwo

We need that integration indeed!

rcremonini

Why isn't this happening? I'm forced to use Gmail and the UIX is terrible. Please!

alexcomments
Participant

Yes please!

CHamann

We definitely need this as well! 

AGiglio

Upvoted!!

NLerner

I'd love to see it. 

peterampengan

Would like to see the capabilities for Spark Mail client. Been using is heavily, and the combination of HubSpot extension and Spark Mail client features would be a great combination.