HubSpot Ideas

kimswiftmedical

Spark email client + HubSpot integration - we need this!

Some of my team members use Spark and they really love it. I want them to be able to benefit from the same kind of advantages that the Gmail / Outlook add-ons, but not force them to switch! Please make an integration!

100 Replies
drleonk
Participant

Yes please set up Spark integration

robbin_g
Participant

Me 3!

cvallenduuk

Me 4!

kimswiftmedical
Participant

Can everyone please upvote the idea at the top of the page? HubSpot will only put an idea into their product development pipeline if it receives a certain number of votes. You just need to hit the thumbs up at the top of the page. Unfortunately the comments themselves don't go towards the votes.

Thank you!

drleonk
Participant

I don't see the thumbs up option?

kimswiftmedical
Participant

@drleonk it's in the top box of this thread where I posted the idea originally. It says '3 upvotes' currently. You need to give it an upvote.

drleonk
Participant

@kimswiftmedical  done, thanks

drleonk
Participant

Want Spark integration? - Can everyone please upvote the idea at the top of the page? HubSpot will only put an idea into their product development pipeline if it receives a certain number of votes. You just need to hit the thumbs up at the top of the page. Unfortunately the comments themselves don't go towards the votes.

trimnerdesign

Upvoted! Spark already integrates with other applications to add emails after the fact, I just want an easy way to drop them into HS

joshallen

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Bernie169

Any update here - please help us. This would a huge addition to HubSpot

patorojasabalos

I use Spark (the best email tool), you must build an integration way with them, is not a nice to have is a must.

jdelope
Participant

hi, here also using Spark and same problem.

I just talked to Hubspot support and we found out a temporary though not ideal solution that works

Just add BCC your Hubspot account ID (HubspotID@bcc.hubspot.com) when you send an email from Spark and this subject thread will get permission to get registered in Hubspot. Take into account that each different subject needs permission, so each time you send an email to the same person with a different subject you have to add BCC.

Eager to have a proper integration anyway 🙂

Hansadriaensen

It would be great if the send emails that have been send with Spark would be shown in the HubSpot chat function. 

topalmo
Participant | Partner

Spark is the smartest email client. HubSpot is the smartest growth platform, they are made for eachother. 

twinloger
Participant

Spark is the best email client. If it already has Outlook integration, and I don't understand who uses Outlook today, please do the integration for Spark as well. Well thank you

CyberSleuth

Upvoted!

micburns

bump - love spark, and disappointed to see there's no integration.. this would be very valuable to us.

miguelandreslam

Make it happen! 

Two great apps working seamlessly would be awesome!

KayDollt

would love to see spark and hubspot working together