HubSpot Ideas

DCarter

Sound Notifications

It's simple enough to add different Sound Alerts for notification and also have a volume adjustment.. even load sounds from your personal pc. Sorry, but getting no sound at all when I get an incoming email or chat is not acceptable!  We're not looking at the notification bell all day long! Can you please add a decent sound-based alert?

Thanx!

3 Replies
criarimpacto

Concordo plenamente.

I fully agree. The sound is very low, we need something that screams, shine whatever it is to get our attention. A customer wishing to chat cannot wait. Please help at this point.

MKendall4

I am also having major issues with this as we have no way to know when a live chat comes through unless staring at the inbox... which is in no way practical for our team. A sound notification for new chats that are delivered into the inbox is necessary!

PSkelton

Completely agree. No sound for a "notification" is equal to no notification. As a client relationship driven server I am gettingsound notifications from emails, Teams, Zoom and the one source that drives my actions and priorities is silent notification. This is not acceptable it has been better and it can be better. Thank you