HubSpot Ideas

blinkertoon

Sort drop-down properties alphabetically

Very simply put, would be really useful if we could quickly srt the properties in contact setttings alphabetically (for instance when we add new options for a drop-down property with lots already available), instead of new options being placed at the bottom and having to manually drag al the way up the list to where they belong.

Similarly would be good to add new options here in a specific plave by simply entering [RETURN] from the one above.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
March 24, 2020 01:12 PM

Hi HubSpot community, 

We're doing some housekeeping of the ideas forum here and this post popped on my radar. As mentioned above, this functionality is currently supported in the HubSpot CRM. It was included in a larger properties update late last year, here are the details of that. I'm going to move this to the status of "delivered". As always, thank you for your continued input on our product.

23 Replies
HubHero
Participant

GOOD NEWS everyone!  I just discovered that this feature is FINALLY included in the new Properties beta, so I imagine it will be in release in the coming weeks/months.

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot community, 

We're doing some housekeeping of the ideas forum here and this post popped on my radar. As mentioned above, this functionality is currently supported in the HubSpot CRM. It was included in a larger properties update late last year, here are the details of that. I'm going to move this to the status of "delivered". As always, thank you for your continued input on our product.

pchan2

I agree this idea.