HubSpot Ideas

spogue

Sort Contacts on a Company Record

Its really frustrating to consistently click "View more in filtered view" on a Comapny record to find the main point of contact. Maybe you can float the "Champion" or "Decision Maker" to the top of the list or sort the Contacts by most engaged or emailed? The Contacts sidebar on the Company needs a drastic overhaul and seems like an easy one with the recent Accounts feature added.

8 Replies
csaettel

I agree, we also would like to be able to view all contacts from within the COMPANY, thanks

Helli
Contributor

It would be good to sort the associate contacts. Ideas are 

- by lead status

- by individual "favorites"

- by number of activities associated to the contact

- by conatcts with last actions

By the way... it would be also good for deals to sort by certain properties (e.g. deal phase, .. etc.).

TPaterno

Wanted to bring this back up, still very frustrating to click "view more contacts" on the company page. It would be great to have the ability to select to see all company contacts and stay on that company page. 

SWallace0
Participant

Extremely important feature to have....so frustrating trying to find contacts on a deal when there is 20 plus....thats us!

KMellert
Participant

We need to sort how contacts are shown on the company record directly in the right sidebar menu, too.

Ideally, it would be sorted by Association Label and we could rank the association labels in order of importance to the sales team. For example; Primary, Secondary, Accounts Payable, Data, Graphics, Vendor, etc. would show in that order. Alternatively, we could also sort that view of associated contacts by last activity date as a default as I think that would be useful for the entire Hubspot community.

Currently, if a company has 10 contacts, we see a randomized view. However, we can't delete them or re-prioritize them in order of priority from the company record.

Related posts: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Sorting-Contacts-at-the-Company-Level/idi-p/725884

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Custom-sort-Associated-Contacts-on-right-side-of-Comp...

lindseyc

Agree!

Need to be able to sort contacts in the company sidebar view. It's a hassle to expand to 'view all associated contacts' as most decision makers get lost - which I believe is now sorted by 'Create Date'? It would be great if we can set rules how the contacts are sorted (If property status= active view at top/inactive contacts view at bottom...).

Would be nice to have a color code feature as well or mark favorite contacts with a star. 

bfilippin

Bumping this thread - it's kind of crazy we don't have any control of who is displayed in company view. 

Currently it's sorted by "Create Date". At a minimum, I would expect it to be sorted by "last activity" or something more relavent 

OliverWheelie
Participant

this feels like an obvious, necessary, and low-lift improvement. it's beyond frustrating to disqualify half the contacts associated with a company but be forced to look at them, at all, but also within the first 4 on the list. what I want is the ability to select which and how many contacts even show up on the right sidebar menu, while the rest can remain associated, but not visible from that page.