HubSpot Ideas

petersherlock93

Sort CES, CSAT performance by ticket assigned. Please make CES/CSAT sortable by ticket owner.

• Who is the feature for?
    • Service hub users.
  • What is their goal?
    • To track the indivdiual performance of service team users, sortable by team, or individual team performance.
  • What value will this add?
    • We have different service offereing, some at lower price points and that are through third parties which naturally have lower CES, so the bench mark is different.
    • Also with out porting this information into a BI platform we'd have to export these reports and run analaytics on them, which is hard to constantly update for live metrics boards.
    • This give visibility into what team members are struggling to support customers or provide quick and thoughtful solution.
  • Are there examples of other places or products who have this feature?
    • Nice reply, intercom, Delighted, simplestat, asknicely , Every single CES, or CSAT provider.

This data is allvailble in platform there is not a simple reporting tool to agregate the data, and display it in platform.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 3.48.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 3.49.11 PM.png

However on the display data:

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 3.50.39 PM.png

Also this information is not available in any reporting at the moment.

9 Kommentare
CX_Mostafa
Teilnehmer/-in

I vote for this idea as we need it urgently 

MAdel8
Mitglied

I vote for this idea as we need it urgently 

MAhmed06
Mitglied

Another vote for this idea

Jnix284
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Reporting for CES and CSAT would be very helpful, especially for team dashboards.

spoole
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be very beneficial

ParryMe
Teilnehmer/-in

Seems like a miss on HubSpot's part. It's extremely important to know what ticket a survey response is tied to! 

GVianaNonato
Mitglied

signed

JasonK1
Teilnehmer/-in

Zendesk offers this as well.

The way we liked to use the Zendesk offering was to regularly review all those tickets that had a bad rating attached.

With Hubspot we can review a negative rating and then comb through several of the past interactions to try to identify the particular issue. It was typically easier to spot problems though with the Zendesk model, because each ticket was rated, so if a customer didn't get a good resolution on a specific ticket they would just say so.

KMace3
Mitglied

I need to associate my feedback surveys with the tickets they stemmed from. It's hard to manage a support team in HubSpot without it.