Sort CES, CSAT performance by ticket assigned. Please make CES/CSAT sortable by ticket owner.
Submitted by petersherlock93 on Jan 22, 2021 6:53 PM
- Who is the feature for?
- Service hub users.
- What is their goal?
- To track the indivdiual performance of service team users, sortable by team, or individual team performance.
- What value will this add?
- We have different service offereing, some at lower price points and that are through third parties which naturally have lower CES, so the bench mark is different.
- Also with out porting this information into a BI platform we'd have to export these reports and run analaytics on them, which is hard to constantly update for live metrics boards.
- This give visibility into what team members are struggling to support customers or provide quick and thoughtful solution.
- Are there examples of other places or products who have this feature?
- Nice reply, intercom, Delighted, simplestat, asknicely , Every single CES, or CSAT provider.
This data is allvailble in platform there is not a simple reporting tool to agregate the data, and display it in platform.
However on the display data:
Also this information is not available in any reporting at the moment.
See more ideas labeled with: