HubSpot Ideas

wadek

Social media: Boost scheduled posts

Hello HubSpot team, 

I've noticed that we are able to create Ads for posts after they have been published via the Actions dropdown menu.  Just wondering if a future implementation could be to create Ads in the Actions dropdown menu for scheduled posts too - just to boost posts in advance and avoid having to wait until they are published, especially if the post is being scheduled to go live after work hours.   

Currently doing this process through Facebook Ads Manager, but hoping to move over to work through this process Hubspot. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/boost-your-facebook-social-posts-in-hubspot

Thanks so much,

Kloe

1 Reply
Sofia_Aretou
Member | Elite Partner

Dear Kloe, 

Thank you very much for bringing up this issue. I was also thinking about to move over the scheduling process of SM from eclincher to HubSpot, but the fact that there is no option to schedule boosted posts is a deterring factor. Given that we don't have to post only for one client every month, it's impossible to remember when a post is about to be published for all our clients in order to boost it manually. Something like that would consume a lot of precious time

Thus, I would also appreciate it if there was this option available on HubSpot. 

Thank you very much,

Sophia