HubSpot Ideas

LCGraf

Social Media Reports

Hi there,

So I love the new social media reports, it's great because I give weekly updates and I can quickly write down how many visits, how many posts, how many followers, because it's all right there and clear. BUT what the old report does SO WELL, and literally helps me quickly write my monthly report, is that it compares the metrics to last month and includes things like clicks-per-post, interactions-per-post, and you can easily see what your top post from all platforms were. So honestly, I think keeping the old and having the new would be great. It super helps with those of us who haaaateee numbers!

6 Replies
BizzaBrandon
Participant

To piggy-back off of this, it would be great to track month-to-month follower counts. Other social media analytics platforms like Sprout Social and Buffer currently offer this, but I'd prefer to take care of all of my marketing needs in Hubspot 😛

AWinter

The previous Social tools had several graphs for tracking weekly visits and contacts per channel.

We relied a lot on these. And now they're gone.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 2.25.53 PM.png

glukwaro

I totally and strongly recommend to keep the option to revert back to old reports. Those were so good and detailed. I have to make report regularly on our activities and the old reports made it so easy and provided good graphs to support as per samples below.

So please do return the old reports as an option so that those of us who use the old format can continue to do so at the same time those who prefer the new format they can also be able to do so.

All the best.

Website Visits ReportWebsite Visits ReportPost Clicks ReportPost Clicks ReportPosts Interaction ReportPosts Interaction ReportPublished Messages ReportPublished Messages ReportNew Contacts ReportNew Contacts ReportNew Followers ReportNew Followers Report

Fernando
Participant | Elite Partner

We had Social Followers Report on the previous version and now its gone... 

Daria
HubSpot Product Team

Impressions and Audience metrics are available in the new social reports now in Beta! Please DM me with your portal ID if you would like access. 

Daria
HubSpot Product Team