HubSpot Ideas

cvanness

Social Media Reporting - Bring Back Impressions

It was great being able to track impressions within social reporting. You have this feature available under the Ads Add-On, however, this is important for many organic posts. It would be vital to be able to view impressions > leads > customers, similarly to the add-on. We originally had the ability to track impressions under the old social reporting, but the new launch has removed this.

This is critical for those who focus on brand awareness, and not just those who are focused on lead gen.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
September 25, 2019 05:55 AM

Status atualizado para: In Beta
February 13, 2019 07:07 AM

We've got new social reports in beta now! Please DM me with your portal ID if you would like to be included in the beta. 

6 Comentários
Susan
Membro

Yes! I would like a feature that shows the impressions a post gets. This is an important stat for us, and I need to add it manually now.

petejeffrey
Membro

Agreed, this seems a pretty basic requirement of any social media monitoring tool.

ChristianRieck
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

Agree! Just had a customer who needs to use Twitter Analytics (and tools of other channels) to generate Social Media KPI´s as impressions is a very important KPI´s for them! It would be great to add some reporting functionailty to the social media module.

BR

Christian 

Ordo
Membro

I don't understand why reach and impressions have not been added to the reporting. Why wouldn't we want to know how many impressions we are getting per post? Come on, this is basic. 

Status atualizado para: In Beta
Daria
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

We've got new social reports in beta now! Please DM me with your portal ID if you would like to be included in the beta. 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
Daria
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot