HubSpot Ideas

grf1979

Social Media Publishing Calendar View

I came from using Hootsuite before and the ability to see future scheduled messages in a calendar view was super helpful in determining the need and/or spacing of new messages. Currently I'm wading through 110 schedules messages looking for a good time to schedule another future message.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
February 13, 2019 07:14 AM

Re: Social Media Publishing Calendar View - changed to: In Beta
June 25, 2018 04:00 PM

Hey all,

Just wanted to reach out and let you know that a new social calendar is in beta! If you have already been ungated, toggle to the calendar while in the Publishing tab (illustrated below).

Social Calendar Beta.png

If you don't see that option, fill out this form to get on the beta.

John

5 Commentaires
Yazz
Contributeur de premier rang

Can't you already see the future scheduled messages in Calendar view? Or are you referring to something else? Once you schedule your post to be published in the future, it will show up on your calendar on the date you set it to.

Anonymous
Non applicable

@grf1979 in Marketing, go to Productivity, Calendar and you can set the filter for Social - this will let you see all of your posts in calendar view. Because HubSpot has a range of content that can be scheduled, the calendar is in a centralized location.

sarahkays
Membre

I can not see my scheduled posts from the calendar view. I can only see tasked social posts. Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 2.34.28 PM.png

but I can see them when I am choosing a date on the social publishing tab, they are in red. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 2.34.51 PM.png

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
John_Gennell
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hey all,

Just wanted to reach out and let you know that a new social calendar is in beta! If you have already been ungated, toggle to the calendar while in the Publishing tab (illustrated below).

Social Calendar Beta.png

If you don't see that option, fill out this form to get on the beta.

John

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Daria
Équipe de développement de HubSpot