HubSpot Ideas

TeriTheTerrible

Social Media Posting Capabilities

Hello!

A couple of things:

Video is the main driver on Social right now. The fact that I can't post a reel through Hubspot or have a creator account is limiting our brand's ability to use Hubspot. Trending sounds are needed to hit the algorithm in an efficient manner, and you cannot do that under a biz page on Instagram.

If reel and carosel posts are not going to be a feature included anytime soon, then we need a way to enter the URL of an external post and add it to a campaign. 

TikTok needs to be added as well.

4 Commentaires
CNina-Soto
Contributeur

I would like to give this 1000000 upvotes.  IG allows us to advertise and see all the insights while using a creator account.  Considering the power of Hubspot adding these features should be a no brainer.  Please add this ASAP  Yours truly, IG Creators of Hubspot

Chizoba_Gloria
Membre

Story telling is one of the most captivating tools in drawing and retaining attentions of both active and passive clients. Using a relatable piece to describe a situation gives the reader access to picturing the scenero(s). It gives the user a more detailed account of the information being portrayed and helps facilitate their understanding. I recommend story telling as another major feature in hubspot. It's piques interests and gives deeper insights.

Yours truly,

Chizoba_Gloria

ChristyLe
Membre

1000% yes. 

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Leeyman
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Instagram Reels and Carousel Publishing is Live for all customers.