HubSpot Ideas

TFelgar

Social Media Notification Preferences

The current social media notification preferences currently sends an uncontrolled blast of social media reports to everyone in the organization who has appropriate permissions. However, some admins are not business users of the social media tools, resulting in superfluous notifications.

Can you create some way for there to be controls on who receives these types of notifications, independent of their permissions levels within HubSpot?

HubSpotからのアップデート
September 28, 2023 07:26 AM

@SAndersen That notification is sent by one of our teams and can't be turned off unfortunately. However, I have flagged this to the relevant team.

June 17, 2022 08:19 AM

Thanks for the context @TFelgar 🙂

June 16, 2022 01:59 AM

Hi @TFelgar 

I am the Product Manager for Notifications. Could you give me an example of a specific notification so that we can diagnose this further?

Regards

Nazz

6件のコメント
EFunk
メンバー

It would be great to be able to set certain permissions for different team users. We don't need someone who drafts posts to see a roundup of interactions, posts, etc., however, a super admin does need to view these alerts. 

NazzMohammad
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi @TFelgar 

I am the Product Manager for Notifications. Could you give me an example of a specific notification so that we can diagnose this further?

Regards

Nazz

TFelgar
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Hello @NazzMohammad,

Thanks for the prompt outreach! Primarily what I'm referencing are the Social Media Email Notifications (below).

TFelgar_0-1655478038583.png

It would be nice to be able to assign who actually receives these messages.  For example, members of the team in IT or elsewhere may be receiving emails about the social media performance because they are considered "Super Admins", but those individuals aren't actually business users of that information.  

We'd like to be able to specify the exact targets of these email notifications.

NazzMohammad
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thanks for the context @TFelgar 🙂

SAndersen
メンバー

@NazzMohammad Building on this thread. How do i turn off notifications to everyone regarding "Action needed: reconnect your x account to keep your posts and data" - which you have to do frequently. For people outside marketing this is very disturbing.

NazzMohammad
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@SAndersen That notification is sent by one of our teams and can't be turned off unfortunately. However, I have flagged this to the relevant team.