HubSpot Ideas

adriarebbecchi

Social Media Metrics Reporting

Including reporting from impressions (or reach) per post, or even over the course of a month would be incredibly valuable. This is a metric that many of my clients rely on, to know the kind of brand awareness they are getting organically in social spaces. I often have to use tools outside of HubSpot to complete monthly reporting for our clients because of the lack of visibility into the available metrics of these platforms.

15件のコメント
loreeosullivan
メンバー

Would LOVE to make HubSpot my all-in-one solution for marketing, but there are too many great assets available elsewhere when it comes to social media tools that allow us to see analytics. Things like Sprout Social, Iconosquare, etc. give you really in-depth analysis on posting times, most engaging content, follower growth, hashtag recommendations, etc. and HubSpot really falls flat in these areas. 

dhika
メンバー

I totally agree. Ideally this awareness or reach should also be shown under the campaign analytics tool so we know, from a campaign perspective, how much awareness we generate from these social posts.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
Daria
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Look for major changes coming in social reporting in the next few months!

Rotembtu
参加者

I want to add to those who commented above that I feel the features I need the most are improved post tagging options & post tracking.

Following up the first subject, if I had a better post tagging system I could analyze more factors to see what works for our company on diffrent social channels. For example - some auto-way to tag the social media type (banner/ regular image/ video/ GIF), to tag if the post is original content/ curated content or to tag post type (event promotion, technical post, collaboration..). Not just by campaign.

Another thing I am really missing is a way to know what is paid content. To know what is paid content on the social feed, reports and exported data.

As for the post tracking feature -  If I post the same content, same post, on twitter a couple of times I want to know it's the same post, to be able to do some A/B testing & to look for the best performing hours & days for the post type.

A great feature you have is exporting all the social data to excel, I hope that the new features you are going to add to the social tool could also be exported. 

I am looking forward to hearing about improvements in the social tool.

Rotem

jeremyk
メンバー

I very much am hoping that we'll be able to get more granular data under the social channel. Because between Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc... it would be nice to be able to see how many of each of those got us leads etc by month, week, quarter etc... I cannot believe that it's not an available feature. Not all of these channels are equal.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
Daria
HubSpot製品開発チーム

We've got new social reports in beta now! Please DM me with your portal ID if you would like to be included in the beta. 

loreeosullivan
メンバー

Unable to DM you - but my portal ID is 3344545

jeremyk
メンバー

Hi Daria,

Great, just DM'd you - thanks!

dhika
メンバー

DM sent 🙂

ステータスに更新: Delivered
Daria
HubSpot製品開発チーム

DannyLannon
メンバー

I would also love if we can get in and customize social reporting options just like you have in the sales reports. It would be a massive help in making sure I can compare results properly. Additionally having a content bank to pull past posts would be incredibly helpful. 

Stephanie9812
メンバー

Is there any hash tag analitic tracking in HubSpot?

ritapereira
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Any upgrade of social media reporting? Plus that, there should be a better integration with social media, being able to manage other types of assets from different social media networks

adodge
HubSpot Employee
Posted on behalf of a user:

Expand on Social Reporting -

We would like to see a graph of social media growth over time, specifically showing weekly metrics over several months. The snapshots and time period comparisons aren't particularly insightful on their own.

They will then be able to match up the posts to any spikes on the graph to get a full holistic picture of what's going on in the world of Social.

ABeyers
メンバー

I just started with a new company using HubSpot and I was always under the impression that HubSpot was the absolute best tool available, until I started working on it in regardas to social media.

Don't get me wrong, it's great software, but severely lacking in the social media reporting area. In fact I think you guys can learn a thing or two from Metricool. Reporting is absolutely vital in our industry and the easier the process can be, the better.

First thing I would suggest is to add social media platforms to the system (for reporting and scheduling): Pinterest, TikTok, Google MyBusiness, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Data Studio...

And make it possible to download reporting templates with all the relevant info.