HubSpot Ideas

TFelgar

Social Media Draft Notification

My organization is a Platinum Partner. Many of our clients using the social media tools are moving from platforms that have robust approval capabilities. 

It would be great in the "Drafts" state to have the capability to notify an approver that the post is ready to review/approve/post. That way, communication about the status of the post can all be kept in the HubSpot platform. This streamlined process will help our clients reduce errors and communicate more efficiently.

5 Replies
EFunk

Agreed! Our current platform has this capability and one of the main reasons why we use it is so we can streamline our workflow.  We love the idea of using one platform for all of our marketing needs which is why we plan to use the social tool but would like to have this feature.

JAllingham

This NEEDS to happen, I was kind of blown away when I realized Hubspot did not have any capabilities like this. Even the $10/month social posting program we had prior to Hubspot had this capability. We have different people creating posts than the resources that are approving and reviewing- How are they supposed to keep track of this without tons of communication back and forth in other channels?

KSellick

Agree this is needed! An approval workflow for social posts is essential. 

TBensoussan
Participant

I totally agree! It's critical especially. Most teams have different people creating posts that require review and approval.

TPir

Totally agree, we need at least a notification to be sent ot social media manager when a draft is created and needs to be approved/published