HubSpot Ideas

dschroed

Social Chat - Instagram Chat integration (Facebook Business Messenger)

linked to these Forume messages, but no duplictates in the IDEA Forum: 

I need to be able to respond to instagram messages via my Hubspot account.  

Can you please look into utilizing the FB Business Manager API, to also integrate the Instagram Chat Messages. 

I would like to be able to respond to those messages, in the same way, as I do with Facebook Messenger through HubSpot. 

Hope this is being considered, and expanding the current beta chat scope. 

FB Chat Beta:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Integrate-Facebook-Messenger-with-Conversations/idi-p...

Instgram Chat from Acedemy: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Academy-Learning-Center-Support/Answering-instagram-messages/m-p/27...

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
July 28, 2021 05:27 AM

Hey folks -  While this feature is likely not something we'll bring to life in 2021, it's clear this channel is important. Recent changes to Messenger for Instagram APIs mean an integration is now possible, but we're still evaluating how and when we can add support for Instgram messaging as a channel in HubSpot.  

Being Reviewed
May 19, 2020 03:04 PM

We're exploring this channel but it will likely be some time before we can natively integrate Instagram messages as this will require Facebook to add Instagram message access to their Messenger APIs before we can realize this type of integration.

We'll post an update  as we learn more!

166 Replies
YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

hey team, this is a in demand feature that has many upvotes. I believe it is inine with our goal of ensuring connectivity among our customers' businesses too.

Can we have an update soon? Thank you

SSGiles
Participant

Any update on this now that it's 2023?!

dentalexceluk

Nearly 2 years since the last update and still no integration? Come on hubspot, do better! We have to manage our DMs in Meta Business rather than having all of our social channels in one place. 

dsalazarIcesa

We have just acquired hubspot, one of the main reasons was the consolidation of the conversations in one single place.

Until the instagram inbox integration is working, we cannot say that hubspot is actually a single spot to manage our contacts.

MLiberato
HubSpot Employee

Hello team! Is there any update on this request? it seems like a very urgent matter for most of our users, I really appreciate the team trying to get this done for HubSpot users. 

ASilva898

Any updates on this? Is it in the product roadmap to allow Instagram messages to show in conversations the same as facebook messages? 

HOliveira8

This needs to happen a.s.a.p. !

Mvardy1

Hey there, has there been any update on instagram messenger being available through hubspot?

DR-OAIM

@mfreiert 

Any chance of a 2 YEAR update? 

How exactly are we suppose to take this 'Hubspot-Ideas' forum seriously when the product teams at Hubspot are this unresponsive to 4-year old requests with hundreds of votes for features that have been 'technically possible' for years? 

LudmillaGarcia
HubSpot Employee

this would be great to our customers!

FredTan

Attention to Hubspot Developers / Product Team, please expedite this request. Instagram has been a prime social media platform and source of leads for many businesses for at least the last 5 years now. I'm surprised and disappointed that Instagram messenger has not been integrated yet. 

I have heard many good things about Hubspot before my most recent position, but having joined and finally getting to be on the user side of hubspot, I'm so shocked that such a basic requirement has taken the past 3 years to be considered and still yet to be implemented.

Hope something can be done fast.

Regards,

Frederick

MAlizon

This is something that has been asked multiple times by our clients and valuable functionality that should be part of the platform.

Hoping this gets updated in the near future!

gualeee

Any news on this?
Facebook has the inbox connected, why we cannot see it on hubspot using facebook messenger integration?

dospuntocero
no one but us are reading this.. there is no interest on the company to
even read the forums
JGetty

Any updates on IG messenger integration?

Assoc-Sacto
Participant

Any updates on this? This is putting a block on our efforts to use Hubspot as our full marketing automation partner. 

bj_ndeseyssel

Any update on this feature ? 

TEnglish5

Hello, is there any updates on this and timeframe when it will be available?

GLizares

Hi HubSpot Team, how come this isn't available yet?? We're nearing the end of 2023! This was requested in 2019. Any timeline you can share with us?

AAvila6

Hey! This is so important for our organization too. Is there any update?