HubSpot Ideas

dschroed

Social Chat - Instagram Chat integration (Facebook Business Messenger)

linked to these Forume messages, but no duplictates in the IDEA Forum: 

I need to be able to respond to instagram messages via my Hubspot account.  

Can you please look into utilizing the FB Business Manager API, to also integrate the Instagram Chat Messages. 

I would like to be able to respond to those messages, in the same way, as I do with Facebook Messenger through HubSpot. 

Hope this is being considered, and expanding the current beta chat scope. 

FB Chat Beta:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Integrate-Facebook-Messenger-with-Conversations/idi-p...

Instgram Chat from Acedemy: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Academy-Learning-Center-Support/Answering-instagram-messages/m-p/27...

166 Replies
Ismail
Contributor | Elite Partner

The messenger API for Instagram was released on June 2nd https://messengernews.fb.com/2021/06/02/the-wait-is-over-messenger-api-for-instagram-is-now-availabl...

I'm hope hoping this gets added to HubSpot quickly 🙏

DGuise

+1 Is there any update on this? We receive more messages via Instagram these days.

DGuise

+1 Would love to see this feature added!

mfreiert
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks -  While this feature is likely not something we'll bring to life in 2021, it's clear this channel is important. Recent changes to Messenger for Instagram APIs mean an integration is now possible, but we're still evaluating how and when we can add support for Instgram messaging as a channel in HubSpot.  

ACallcott
Participant

This is a really powerful channel for our organisation, and it's definitely one that we would love to see integrated with HubSpot. 

RChappell3

Yes please! I'd love to be able to reply to Instagram DM's from within Hubspot too.

auto-mate
Top Contributor

We would like to be able to create Insta stories and image carousels from Hubspot.

Without this we probably have to take a 3rd party tool.

Would be interesting to know what might be possible in 2021 for Hubspot Instagram integration - what could the roadmap bring?

Mmoseley
Member | Elite Partner

This is a required featured needed asap!

Mystra

Dear, at this point it is embarrassing that this is not on the platform. 80% of the messages that arrive are through instagram direct.

estimados, ya a esta altura es vergonzoso que esto no este en la plataforma. el 80% de los mensajes que llegan es mediante instagram direct.

AnaLaura
Participant

Its esential!!! 

FranFJ

This would be amazing!

AGiannelli

yes please!!!!!

dospuntocero

this is a conversation from 2019. i don't think they are even reading it. i don't think this would become a reality anytime soon.

FranFJ

Based on a question I asked on customer service, they send me here... so I think they will... hopefully 🙂

VDIOT

That would be amazing 😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

We would as well be delighted if you can implement integration with Instagram as an Inbox channel. Thanks!

nsakib

Please Please Please

dschroed
Participant

@dospuntocero Not sure - but their might be a point to it, since the last HubSpot update was back in Summer 2021 - it being reviewed and pending to a Facebook API, which has been available since then... 

Let's hope for another update - or actually the deployment. 

JGarthwaite09

We're also in need of this. A large majority of our support tickets come through Instagram so having to go to a separate place to deal with these outside of our HubSpot service hub is frustrating. Seems like a piece of functionality that should already exist in 2022 so surprised this isn't already live.

TrifitAthletic

Need this too. I just did training for Gorgias and they have it working seemlessly