HubSpot Ideas

AronJ

Snooze (Boomerang) emails within Gmail

I often times need to follow up on emails in case nobody has replied.

A very easy way to do so would be a "snooze" or "boomerang" function within my gmail account (extension) to get the email back to my inbox when I say so (boomerang email in 1,2,...,7 days). And I am not talking about sequences.

You guys should be able to develop this very important feature within a few days no!?

18 Replies
jasonsongtrust
Participant

Yes, please build this. Nothing compares to gmail unless it has boomerang capabilities. 

LLEdge

I agree! This is a great idea. I would put this to good use.

mmorim

I have contacted Hubspot about this multiple times. Once in the past, and we switched to another CRM as i really couldn't live without this feature. A second time now, when we returned to Hubspot as the other features of the CRM and sales pro are really amazing, compared to other solutions.

But not having this "snooze" feature is really painful, as i use my inbox as a "to-do" list. It's much more efficient than using a task. With a task, i need to open the task, find the email i need to follow up on, and follow up. with a snooze feature the email just pops up in my inbox, and i hit reply.

it's a feature that Boomerang has, Streak and many more. it's a simple extension of the "Send later" feature and it's mega useful. 

what can we do to promote this feature?

ddchilds

YES YES YES. I used MixMax and Boomerang in the past because this is an essential feature.

PLEASE hubspot fix/add this issue ASAP

ctob

this would make such a big difference in my workflow.  agreed on all points!

Phillipi1606

I used to have this in the gmail plugin actually called Boomerang. I'm adding it back in now, but it is painful having so many SaaS products for email, I would rather just use Hubspot.

This article is sent to everyone who is accepted to Techstars to read and it evangelizes Boomerang. If you added this to your free trial or sales version you would have every Techstars company using Hubspot and the backing of all the Techstars alumni... Just saying.

https://medium.com/@droneseed/the-core-saas-new-techstars-companies-should-consider-147de57d6338

buildingwill

Just to emphasize further. We are a YC alum and the fact that I must use MixMax for this feature and Hubspot doesn't have it is why I pay for MixMax and not for Hubspot. 

mateo

Dear Hubspot please do this. I am also with mixmax enterprise and i hestiate to keep both licenses (mainly because i want to use hubspots templates etc. ) Why is there no official statement from anybody at hubspot regarding this feature. 

olencha

Dear HubSpot! 

You're amazing developing new features all the time.  Please do this feature as well! It's so crucial to get stuff organized!

POCATINTA

Boomerang **bleep**, I use a different tool that compliments greatly the hubspot workflow. The snooze button works for any amount of days in advance with conditions like “if no one replies” return to inbox. It’s called Streak, it has follow send, send later, templates and opening tracking Get.streak.com/snooze_alternative hubspot should incorporate their snooze button to make it really great!

slice_market

PLEASE just do it. this is the only feature that would make me quite.

Hubspot, you must add this feature

tphjackson

My biggest gap in product/feature capability remains the inability to create reminders for emails that have not been replied to, which I fell in love with while using Yesware's reminder tool. I understand that there are manual workarounds for this (i.e. creating a sequence with a task reminder after the email that would remind you to reach out if there was no reply) but the ease and simplicity of an automated feature is at the top of my list.

rubenkos

100% something that Hubspot should build. It's become the abc of sales...

POCATINTA

I use streak chrome addon and it does the work. It free and gives you extra visibility on email tracking and templates

rubenkos

It doesn't. I just tested it and Streak doesn't do what AronJ is asking for...

Flora
HubSpot Product Team

Hello all,

I'm Flora, the Product Manager for HubSpot's Sales Extensions.

We are currently not planning to build this feature since it's been natively built into Gmail.

BToth

I have both Boomerang and Hubspot... and when I turn on my Hubspot extension, the spot where I would normally see the possibility to Boomerang an email has vanished. Is there a workaround for this, please? Thx.

samo

Unfortunate that they are not building this feature. It's really important. Does anybody have a workaround? I am currently using tasks. I want the ability to not have to look at the task until it's time, but for it to pop back into my inbox.