HubSpot Ideas

kbaine

Snippets available in Playbooks

It would be so helpful to be able personalize playbooks by adding snippets. The playbook provides a general approach to the phone call/meeting, but sometimes the user needs to add specific information to address their needs and continue to guide their interaction.  

3 Replies
DMcDaniel
HubSpot Employee

Hi @kbaine! Do you think snippets would help here or would personalization tokens be better?  

Snippets can be used while editing or creating a playbook by using either the # shortcut or the Snippets icon in the toolbar. 

Personalization tokens will be supported later this summer, so Playbook authors/editors will be able to personalize a playbook with contact or company names, deal values, ticket numbers or any other CRM property values.  Stay tuned.

kbaine
Participant

I was suggesting being able to add snippets while using a playbook, not in edit or create mode. It would be helpful to be able to quickly add snippet in a free text or note section. 

DMcDaniel
HubSpot Employee

Ah, ok, I see.  That's possible today.  We released Snippet support at the end of May.  Just use the # shortcut or click the Snippets icon in the toolbar in each rich text field in your the playbook question.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 11.32.52 AM.png