Smart-Rules for Saved Sections

Anton

Hi Community, 

first of all: Saved sections in E-Mails are a real time saver! Thank you for developing this awesome feature.

To let this feature be more over-the-top it would be a real time-saver if it would be possible to set (and save) smart-rules for each saved section. 

Thanks in advance, 

Anton

HubSpot updates
3 weeks ago

Hi there,

The smart sections feature is currently just for pages. I'm planning on waiting to mark this post as "delivered" until we have email set as well. Unfortunately getting email smart sections working will be separate body of work, but we are hoping to make them happen in the future!

Katie

Status updated to: In Beta
3 weeks ago

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to report that smart sections are now available to all portals in pages!

Thanks for your posts!
Katie

Status updated to: Being Reviewed
Jul 13, 2021

Hi Anton,

Thanks for posting this. I think being able to save smart content as part of saved sections would be a big win for both features, so I love this idea. We are reviewing this internally, so I'll keep you posted here with updates. There is a little bit of complexity related to this because of the way we currently save module data, so there may be a little bit of lag time, but regardless, I'll post updates here!

Thanks,

Katie

8 Replies
Status updated to: Being Reviewed
katie
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Anton,

Thanks for posting this. I think being able to save smart content as part of saved sections would be a big win for both features, so I love this idea. We are reviewing this internally, so I'll keep you posted here with updates. There is a little bit of complexity related to this because of the way we currently save module data, so there may be a little bit of lag time, but regardless, I'll post updates here!

Thanks,

Katie

Anton
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @katie

awesome! Thank you for the quick update!

best, 

Anton

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

**bleep**, just come across this issue today. Saved smart sections would be fantastic.

GReinhard

Thumbs up to this idea...smart rules are the more time-consuming part for development for us so would be the most helpful thing to be able to save.

Status updated to: In Beta
katie
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to report that smart sections are now available to all portals in pages!

Thanks for your posts!
Katie

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

@katie the product update yesterday mentioned saving smart sections for pages, but nothing about emails.

is it live for everyone for emails as well? or do we need to opt-in somewhere?

Thanks

katie
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there,

The smart sections feature is currently just for pages. I'm planning on waiting to mark this post as "delivered" until we have email set as well. Unfortunately getting email smart sections working will be separate body of work, but we are hoping to make them happen in the future!

Katie

TInnouvong

@katie I just tried saving a section on a landing page but it's not saved anywhere. There is no "Saved Sections" dropdown in the lefthand toolbar, nor is the module available when I search for it. This is on a landing page based on a template we customized. Could that be the issue? Please advise.