HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Smart Lead flows

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 8 votes.

The leadflows that exist were great however it would be fantastic if certain people could see certain leadflows from the same page i.e. a marketing qualifed lead would see a "Download this guide" pop up lead flow while a sales qualified lead would get a "Try our free trial" pop up lead flow

38 Replies
Kevin907

In addition, if you had multiple guides and a contact has already downloaded one of them, it would be nice to showcase another.

I'm seeing better conversions on ebooks and guides through leadflows over CTAs throughout the site. My CTAs are smart, let's get LeadFlows there too.

AndyW
Participant

Definitely need LeadFlows to be smart. We have a blog subscribe banner that is getting better engagement than the sidebar. However, existing blog subscribers should not see the "subscribe to our blog" banner CTA. Rather, they should see nothing or even better a different CTA.

ryanelong

I would agree on this that Lead Flows need to be able to change behavoir when you know who the person is.  Just as AndyW stated, we have a similar issue where if someone is subscribed to our blog, we might want to show something else in a lead flow or not show it at all.

cjkappen
Participant | Diamond Partner

SMART Lead Flows would be such a great way to use this tool. Just like the other three commentors on this thread, I'm sort of limited as it currently stands in how comfortable I feel using this feature until I can control who sees each Lead Flow. 

kbento
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Came here looking for this. Was super disapointed when I found out this feature wasn't included.

This would allow us to create targeted offers across site like you can with Drift.

ParkerShort
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Merging lead flows with smart content would definitely make this a real power-user tool. I'd love to see this.

johntan
Participant

For sites that require a login, having the ability to prevent lead flows from appearing for customers already logged in.

Lloyd-Russell

Disappointed that there are no smart functions on the lead flows, shouldn't have to pay for something like Sumo to do this.

alana512

+1

I'm currently working on setting up a lead flow, and I would like to set it up so that only those in specific countries are able to see this particular lead flow

Pim

It would also be great if we could target traffic from specific IP adresses and domains. 

JakeH976

+1

This would be a fantastic addition to HubSpot.  Being able to serve visitors a more unique/personalized message would go a long way.

kellyltravis

Dyanmic lead flows would be a huge improvement. Being able to sort by list, lifecycle stage, persona, IP address, etc (basically all the functionality from smart CTAs).  would be really useful for us. It's not ideal that we keep showing a newsletter opt-in to people who have already opted in. 

tomsedgwick
Contributor

We won't be able to use lead flows until this is fixed, as we can't have sales leads downloading generic info as they would go from ready to buy to info seeker all over again. Hopefully this is fixed quickly as I'm keen to use lead flows.

RJH147
Participant

This would be a great idea and offer some really useful functionality to target specific actions to those at different stages of the buyers journey. I really hope you explore this.

ajernejec

In regards to lead flows for GDPR, it would be great to be able to have opt-in (for EU) and default checked box (for non-EU) so basically targeting for specific IPs would help us.

awdimmick

Commenting because I am interested in this as well and would like updates if this moves forward. Having the ability to display lead flows based on customer types or previous form fills would be extremely beneficial for things like feedback, targeted downloads, etc. 

thrbn

This would be great and it would create a lot of new options to use lead flows!

Sarah_B
Participant

I would also love to see targeting capabilities for the lead flows tool. On a very basic level, we would like the ability to target lead flows to new vs. existing users. This would allow the very basic eCommerce use case of offering a first purchase discount  to new users when they subscribe to marketing emails.

It would be extremely useful to be able to use the same targeting capabilities as the smart calls-to-action and smart content to allow for better segmentation and targeted offers.

TommyB
Participant

Yes, smart rules for lead flows would be excellent! We have a global visitor base on our website- so, for example, it would great to do country-specific lead flow for an offer in that market that's not displayed to all visitors on that page. 

sonjagray
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes, yes, yes! Also, it would get great if we could use list membership as criteria for lead flows! Awesome idea!