Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Slack Integration with Messages (Chat)

It's challenging to keep the Messages app open all the time in my browser. It would be amazing if I could be notified of new chats in Slack.

Even better would be the ability to hold the entire conversation right in Slack, with the option to switch over to the CRM.

HubSpot updates
Slack Integration with Messages (Chat)HubSpot Produkt-Team
05-17-2018

Hi all - we have a note about private channels in the knowledge base article, but based on all this feedback I'll recommend we make that more obvious during set up!

changed to: Delivered
05-10-2018

I'm very excited to announce that this integration is now live! Please see https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/messages/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-messages-tool for details.

04-25-2018

Hi all! To private message on the community, click the envelope icon in the top right hand corner > Nes Message > enter the username in the Sent to field Smiley feliz Send your portal Id as part of your message and we should have you ungated in a few days.

04-17-2018

Love how excited you all are for this! The Slack integration also comes with some other changes to Chat that we are working on rolling out to all customers. If you are willing to work with some other improvements that are still being fine tuned along with the Slack integration, then please private message me with your portal ID that you'd like to be ungated for these features in Smiley feliz

changed to: In Beta
04-09-2018

We're very excited to announce that this will be released soon!

changed to: In Planning
02-22-2018

68 Comentários
kevlar
Mitwirkender

Thank you so much @dharmesh! you were 100% correct. "Connect HubSpot CRM" was what i needed to type. Gotta love those ambiguis error messages. Smiley feliz

willcritchlow
Mitwirkender

Yes - this probably also needs some variant of default availability: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Be-able-to-have-set-times-when-you-are-available-for-...

elbourrino
Mitwirkender

Dont' even understand why it's not already built ... seems obvious... 

michael12sm
Mitwirkender

Completely agree with this one! Heck, open up the endpoint on the API and we'll write the integration Smiley feliz

skotwaldron
Berater

Puh-leeze add this! I was trying to decide between Drift and you guys. I already pay for you, so I'll try out Messages for a while. I just can't afford not to respond to people on time. Slack would notify me of a contact.

caseyn
Neues Mitglied

We use Drift today solely because of the Slack integration.  It would be a super simple API integration and dramatically increase the value of messages.  

@SeanHenri wrote:

It's challenging to keep the Messages app open all the time in my browser. It would be amazing if I could be notified of new chats in Slack.

Even better would be the ability to hold the entire conversation right in Slack, with the option to switch over to the CRM.

@SeanHenri wrote:

troelsfeodor
Stratege

Agreed getting this into a Slack group would significantly improve the way we would be able to handle and respond to messages

Ledger
Mitwirkender

We need this, the service is useless to us without this feature.

DanAt3DV
Sachkundiger

@dharmesh was there any update on this at all?

banjostudio
Mitwirkender

We need this. Currently having no mobile integration for Messages has made this almost useless for us as we are rarely logged into Messages on a desktop during the workday.