HubSpot Ideas

cdorsey

Signatures on Email Templates in Sequences Triggered by Workflow

There needs to be an option in Workflows that allows for the assigned Contact Owner's HubSpot Signature to populate to Email Templates and Templates in Sequences triggered by the Workflow. This is a critical element impacting the overall effectiveness of this automation expansion. 

Thank you!

5 Comentários
amandafann
Colaborador(a)

@cdorseyGood news - this is now available!   I was struggling with the same issue and submitted a similiar idea last week. When I tested with workflows again today, the Hubspot Signature now gets pulled in to the email template for the Sequence. This wasn't happening as of a few days ago so I contacted Hubspot Support and they confirmed:  "our team just rolled out the feature to include signatures in workflow sequence enrollments...you can expect your signature to appear on your sequence emails that are enrolled via workflow."

Hope that helps! 

cdorsey
Colaborador(a)

@amandafann Thanks for the update! Much appreciated!

TFranco
Membro

Email sequences are sending the signature of the Owner of the sequence instead of the Sender (i.e. the person that adds the contact to the sequence). It's a big bummer once you start writing sequences for others to execute.

The surreal part is that I just got out of a support call, where HS tried to sell an upgrade from Profession to Enterprise Hub for a fix. It's OK to discuss upgrades, but this is forcing it without offering any decent value for the upgrade. Sending the wrong signature is at the boundary of extorsion.

I can't believe HS product managers designed the feature on purpose that sends an email in a sequence with the signature of another person. I prefer to assume this was an honest mistake and that it will be fixed ASAP.

Please get this right.

RSrivastava5
Membro

Was there a fix for this issue?

cdorsey
Colaborador(a)

@RSrivastava5 I believe this functionality is available exclusively for HubSpot Enterprise accounts...our company upgraded our HubSpot account for access to something entirely unrelated at the same time that we were encountering this issue, and that seemed to resolve it for us. I didn't spend a lot of time or energy uncovering whether it was actually due to the upgrade or some other occcurrence, since all that really mattered was that we had the functionality we needed here. Sorry that I'm not more helpful on this matter!