Signatures API

sgmichael

As an administrator, it would be helpful if I had a way to systematically update email signatures for all users within my HubSpot account. With our email system, we have a daily job that runs to update everyone's email signature so they are always up to date and correct. If we could use that same job to also update signatures within HubSpot, that would be a big help. Currently when we update signatures, I have to go through each user and email them their HTML that they have to copy/paste into their own signature since I cannot manage their account. 

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
Truby

Please! 

We change banners on our signatures monthly, having to update 100 users signatures manually is terrible!

Alexrott
Participant

yes!

we need to be able to manage signatures centrally and in bulk!

nikov

Yes, being able to update the signature via owners' API would be a great addition.

PThomas
Participant

Walking our sales team through the process of copying and pasting and html signature into hubspot is something I hope we can avoid in the future! Please add this feature.

KMace
Participant

I agree with this. We have over 30 sales reps and it's hard to keep them updated correctly since admins don't even have acess to manage the signature.