HubSpot Ideas

AndyMason

Show when visitor has left Chat page

I think it would be useful to know if the person at the other end of the conversation has closed the browser or has otherwise left. Otherwise it's just guesswork when to close the chat if things go quiet.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : In Planning
January 30, 2019 05:21 PM

November 06, 2018 11:38 AM

Hey @AndyMason! We have a similar idea regarding IPs, and best practice on the community is to have one idea per post, so I'm going to rework this one to specifically be for your first idea. Feel free to file a different post if the one I linked to doesn't fit your use case!

26 Commentaires
jk12
Participant

This is a very serious dealbreaker for hubspot live chat which makes the feature completely unusable. If the agent isn't sure whether the customer is still in the conversation and seeing their messages, they have no way of knowing whether to follow up instead on a different channel e.g. email.

JPak
Membre

+1 for this request

It would be VERY helpful to know if the customer has left or "abandoned" the conversation before a customer service rep has completed the customer's task/answered the customer's questions. If there is a way to tag or track the conversation as abandoned or incomplete, that would be more actionable and suggest following up with the customer.

visitor125
Membre

Ridiculous that this isn't possible for such an expensive CRM. Upvoted.

doter
Participant

Has this been resolved?

ER5
Membre

Any updates on this one?

DNesbitt2
Membre

Has this really been "in Planning" since 2019??!!