Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Show when visitor has left Chat page

I think it would be useful to know if the person at the other end of the conversation has closed the browser or has otherwise left. Otherwise it's just guesswork when to close the chat if things go quiet.

HubSpot updates
7 Comentarios
agperson
Colaborador habitual

There is currently no method of knowing whether a visitor who is using Live Chat is still active on a site.  Before sending a reply, it would be useful to know if the visitor is still browsing the site or if they have left.  It would also be nice to know if they still have chat open or have closed it.

Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey @AndyMason! We have a similar idea regarding IPs, and best practice on the community is to have one idea per post, so I'm going to rework this one to specifically be for your first idea. Feel free to file a different post if the one I linked to doesn't fit your use case!

AndyMason
Colaborador ocasional

Fine by me, thanks - happy to split the post into relevant sections. Emoticono feliz

All the best,

Andy.

epuglisi
Colaborador ocasional

I agree this would be a VERY useful feature. As we don't know when our customer leaves and we don't want to waste our employees' time waiting for a response that may never come. 

Estado actualizado a: In Planning

kbarrera
Colaborador habitual

Adding +1 here as well. I happened to stumble across this other thread requesting the same thing. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Hub-Tools/Chat-visitors/m-p/209908?advanced=false&collapse_di...

This is definitely needed. Let's upvote it!

isaf
Visitante

hola, si estoy de acuerdo es muy importante saber si el usuario se ha hido de la web para poder cerrar la conversión correctamente. Asi como tambien saber por donde esta navengando. Además si dejan mesanje es interesante saber quien es dejando un correo para poder responder la pregunta. Seria un chat más completo y mejoraria el servio al cliente.