Show tasks in Google Calendar

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

60 Replies
idavis84
Occasional Contributor

I agree.  It would be great to have all of your events for the day in one location (ie Google Calendar).  Zapier has an integration for having tasks create a Google Calendar event, but it currently only works for Hubspot Marketing, not Sales.  It would be great if Hubspot could make a native integration.  This is one of the major disadvantages of HS Sales compared to Salesforce, as there is not a native calendar.  

idavis84
Occasional Contributor

Additionally, the lack of this function really makes the Meeting tool difficult to use.  Currently, a client can request a meeting when you have a task scheduled, because it is not being blocked on in Google Calendar.  This makes the tool almost useless.  

SaraCHill0000

I think it would be very beneficial if there was a way that when we schedule tasks in HubSpot and then they were pushed to our Google Calendar. That way we could see them all at once laid out day by day or even in a monthly view instead of on a list in HubSpot.

tomirasanen
Occasional Contributor

This would be really appreciated. It's now too easy to forget/postpone tasks. If they'd be in your calendar, you would have the needed time for the task reserver and you'd get it done.

FunFactory

I agree with other contributors. Not having scheduled Tasks and Calls sync is a MAJOR disadvantage. We are evaluating Hubspot and one of our partners already said flat-out "no way!" if everything does not appear on the calendar. He (logically) will refuse to bounced between 2 places to see what he has to do. The work-around to schedule everything as an event then makes the timeline of interactions meaningless because it becomes a mere parade of "meetings".

speij002
Regular Contributor

Definite a very welcome feature. Organising your work is key to be succesful in sales, so tasks need to be scheduled. Not only syncing to the Google Calender, but preferably also see in Hubspot what open time frames you have in the agenda so you can see where you have room left to schedule certain tasks. We are now planning to move over from Pipedrive, please take a look at how they did it, than you have an awesome example.

A workaround could be to schedule meetings for tasks, but also has some disadvantages.

Please make this a high prio in your product development plans Hubspot!

speij002
Regular Contributor

Is there any way to discover what could be an estimated time of arrival of this feature? How does this work at Hubspot? ROBINHQ is new to the community so probably more experienced users could tell....

AdamRicci
Occasional Contributor

How on earth is this not basic functionality? 

Embarrassing to report this back to team members. Massive oversight. 

AdamRicci
Occasional Contributor

These things need native calendar integration or what the hell is the point of using it to plan your day? 

perg
New Contributor

Integration of tasks to google calendar would really be a huge upgrade Smiley Happy