Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Show tasks in Google Calendar

When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).  

82 Replies
OliverS
New Contributor

We are used to plan our day with task and meetings with pipedrive. Now wit hubspot, I don't have my task synced with me and I alwas have to check the hubspot list and the calendar with. Please make us a christmas present!

drleonk
New Contributor

I can't believe this is not integrated.  A major limitation of the software- should be an easy fix.

ReachInstant
New Contributor

High time!!

Please implement this feature request.

Rk

bewealthy
New Contributor

I really need this feature.  And I'm sure many others do as well.  Of course we need to be able to set a time for tasks and have them scheduled in our calendars!  I have just started using Hubspot.  And this issue came up within about 30 minutes of syncing my Google Calendar with Hubspot.  I am thinking about finding and using another CRM to get around this serious drawback.

terroir22
New Contributor

I can't believe they do not have this basic feature. Insightly certainly does.

Sam_Journeyman
New Contributor

Very important feature, please Hubspot Team - when is this feature planed??

Alexaustin
Occasional Contributor

I agree, although I'd like to request Outlook integration rather than Google please!

Thanks,

Alex

AllocateRite
Occasional Contributor

I Agree.  I have 25 calls I just finished setting up for tomorrow morning in Tasks, leaving 45 min open between 10 and 10:45 for a calendared call). If someone books a call tonight using my "meeting" link (in templates) before or after that call, which is available on my calendar, my entire day will be thrown off. 

But I don't want to discorage someone from booking a call --- can I get a pop-up if they book at a time I have a Task scedule sine I would presumably be on HubSpot at that time. 

Also, can you customaize the Task times or at least make it :15 min incriments. 

Rez
New Contributor

We are evaluating CRMs including HubSpot (just 2 days in...)

Wish list:

- Task to google calendar sync

- adding multiple contacts to a deal (same company, service providers, advisors etc)

- probably more to come....hopefully not Smiley Wink

speij002
Regular Contributor

New development is not very fast. Low number of new functionality past months.

the best feature is that it is integrated with marketing, otherwise i shouldgo for much richer tools like pipedrive.