HubSpot Ideas

traviswatsonMG

Show priority level on deals in sales pipeline board view

I would like to visually see a deals priority level in the board view of the sales pipeline similar to the way the ticket board view looks in the service pipeline when you select the priority field.

20 Replies
traviswatsonMG

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 9.35.32 AM.png

Lfes
Participant

Same here, @traviswatsonMG 

It would be great to have that functionality on deals as well.

DolAtoR

I agree, would like to see a feature to:

1. Add a priority to our deals, so that the whole team (and the individual sales agent) knows which are the most important deals

2. Display that priority on the Sales > Deals dashboard on the cards itself, so that you can see if our high-priority deals are being followed up on at one glance

This would make it much easier to prioritize deals and thus, drive more business more efficiently.

daniela911

I agree here as well, this would be a great feature for not only our sales pipelines, but also our prospecting one.  We use this currently for our service ticket pipeine.  It's just a nice visual feature to have.

Any updates on this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Upvote! Clients would love to be able to "star" deals to better understand which deals are a priority at a glance while looking at their deal board view.

GlennRotterdam
Member | Gold Partner

Me 2! I would love to have this 🙂

mfrappier

This feature, or a feature where you can star or pin a deal to draw attention to it in the board would be great. It's a specific request one of the members of my company's sales team has asked for.

GlennRotterdam
Member | Gold Partner

Me 2! Hurry up with this feature! 🤓

VNunes

Me too! It would be great. 

Ruperttheangel

I agree super useful to have a way to show this on the tiles on the boards exactly the same as for tickets

Geckoded

Upvote!

VVutkovič
Participant | Partner

Upwote!

Ruperttheangel

It's live, we are on sales pro, and it is great. Very useful

GlennRotterdam
Member | Gold Partner

Hi Rupert, where? I can't see it 🙂

Let me know!

Ruperttheangel

Add a priority level to the deal, now a Hubspot property, then on the board go to edit cards under board actions and choose diaplay priority

Should work

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi all

This is now live in my HubSpot portal.

NicoleSengers_0-1623260364246.png

GlennRotterdam
Member | Gold Partner

Finally! Love it guys. Thanks. A lot of sales reps will get happy from this 🙂

repumartek
Participant

Vote, we love this feature

LMichael8

Is there a way to make this move to the top of the line like it does in Service Hub? 

MarilenaN
Participant

Very helpful for focused tracking on the deals board view! Strange that it's still not available.